Give profile songs a rating

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Haha simple.

Visit members profile and if they have a song. Listen to it and give it a rating. At the same time try to guess their song. If you got it right. +muffins to you(no not a real prize)

I shall start.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]

Nice profile song. Dramatic. Epic. 8/10

[quote name='Insane D Azn']Sounds a little hypocritical to me, seeing as yours doesn't even have any words ^~^

Anyways, I like the twist in the middle 7/10[/QUOTE]

There are words, you just have to be a sci-fi nerd to know what they mean ^^

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
@Avan: 8/10 Felt like I was in the movie Avatar going to battle or maybe I was playing one of my Total War games lol. Either way, it does make me want to start playing Rome: Total War again.

[MENTION=52]Aidan[/MENTION] 9/10, its almost the same as a 10/10, but 10/10 means nothing can be better, just equal, and I don't know everything so giving a 10/10 is impossible without being all knowing, so a 9/10 ^^ that song <3

also mine is the intro song to Battlestar Galactica (2005) ^^

[MENTION=43]Avan Onee-chan[/MENTION]

7.5/10

I love how the song has a rather ethnic feel to it, what with the traditional instruments and voice. A pity it's so short, though.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
@Insane

Well 7/10 pretty cheerful song

[MENTION=67]Hadriel[/MENTION]

Lol too sad for me...6.5/10.

Cheerful or something with more beat suits me.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Biomega']@Graham Aker 5.5 - Recycled riffs, sounds Japanese - Kinda reminds me of a DW soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

*facepalm*

it is a DW soundtrack...

Its the theme of the Great Lu Bu in DW7

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Wait, I thought we were supposed to rate the profile song of the previous poster. Meh.

Anyhow, 9.2/10 for yours, Aker. I like the song.
[/QUOTE]

Eh no.

All we need is to rate somebodies profile song

7/10 for yours

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[MENTION=103]TheRandomChocolate[/MENTION]

4.5/10 -- Cliched to no limit. Funny electronic work, though. Hate the guitar. Hate the vocals, and specifically the lyrics. Don't like the song, I hate songs. I hate all teenybopper stuff actually. I was hopping to listen to some nice dream trance music, but instead, I got a teenybopper electro-pop-rock. Sorry, 'tis the truth.

My Prediction of my score: -10/10 or maybe a subtle 3-1/10 score
dis muzik sukz. :p

Nobody likes Industrial-Dark-Future-Goth stuff. WHYZ!