Ghost stories

Hmm, I haven't had much paranormal experiences lately, but I do remember having one in my school two years ago or so.

We were staying overnight for some camp, and before lights out, I found some time to walk around school alone. My school building is shaped roughly like an "L", so I was at one corner of the building, at the top floor, looking at the corridors of the building. Once or twice I spotted a shadowy figure darting across the corridors, but they disappeared quickly. I'm sure they weren't shadows, because they didn't seem to be plastered to the wall. They seemed to stand out.

That's about all I can remember for now. If I recall anymore I'll be sure to share. Paranormal activity is fun!

oh =/ I thought this was about the anime ghost stories first... We were on a school trip to somekinda house in the middle of nowhere in the mountains... and the corridor from the living room to the rooms we slept in was an exact copy from the newest released horror movie in Norway "frit vilt", and most of the class was like totally freaked out by this... at night when we all were so damn paranoid and heard the corridor floor make crack sounds... god that was scary >_> I hate old houses... It was in the middle of nowhere and we were a bunch of kids high on sugar and 3 teachers... OTL we didnt get much sleep that trip I tell ya

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Hadriel']Hmm, I haven't had much paranormal experiences lately, but I do remember having one in my school two years ago or so.

We were staying overnight for some camp, and before lights out, I found some time to walk around school alone. My school building is shaped roughly like an "L", so I was at one corner of the building, at the top floor, looking at the corridors of the building. Once or twice I spotted a shadowy figure darting across the corridors, but they disappeared quickly. I'm sure they weren't shadows, because they didn't seem to be plastered to the wall. They seemed to stand out.

That's about all I can remember for now. If I recall anymore I'll be sure to share. Paranormal activity is fun![/QUOTE]

The setting kind of reminds me of Mai's story in Kanon <3

This happened a couple of years ago. I was out here in the living room watching tv while my mom and nephew was watching tv in one of the bedrooms. It was around maybe 9:30 when I heard this loud thud o_o It sounded like it came from the hallway. I heard my nephew ask my mom,"What was that?". I quickly shot up and met them in the hallway saying I thought it may have been a book that fell from a shelf in the laundry closet. The thing was, the book was in the room o.o We have this really thick book of rhymes that's heavy enough to make quite a sound if it were to fall.

We checked and check, but couldn't figure out what it was o.o It happened the next night too at the same time O_O We told my dad about it, but he kinda shrugged it off since he wasn't around to hear it. It then happened a third night at the same exact time. I was in my room this time... It sounded like it was coming from right beside my door o_o

I've had many. I'll tell you one.

I was in my room, around midnight, about 3 years ago. I was doing a refreshing meditation ritual, while trying to call Thot for the thrid eye opening ritual. Yes, I was doing some pagan/wiccanritual for own refreshment and like cleansing. Well, that night, no one was at home and I was alone in my room with a candle trying to meditate closely. I had my eyes closed and then saw how several shadows were moving around me. This means that thanks to the light projection in my eyelids, while they were closed, I could see things moving and felt that I was being grabbed by them

I remember the time when I go for boarding school. Too many stuff here. @_@

There was time, my place are doing some kind of preaching for the student. Later after that, we got some stuff to eat. My friend purposely pour a lot of chili sauce on my dish, daring me to eat it. I accept it, and ofc, diarrhea time. >_>

It was 2am, and I was going back and forth to the toilet. At first, it was nothing. But later after that, I suddenly got some chill running in my spine. And thats when I see it, at the corner before the toilet door, I see a faces. Its a glimpse, but I can remember every single detail of it. Red eyes, hairy. I jumped to the nearest bed, pulling my friend sheet's and shivering, cannot asleep till morning. The next day, I was down with fever...

>_<.... Damn

u guys should link some scary sound effects videos or something with the stories u guys post here...

if not these stories arent scary at all...xD

@Aker: ghosts dont come to you when u believe in them...

when u are very deadset dont believe in ghosts and challenge them to appear before you...then they will show up xD

ofc...do that at night...alone.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']u guys should link some scary sound effects videos or something with the stories u guys post here...

if not these stories arent scary at all...xD

@Aker: ghosts dont come to you when u believe in them...

when u are very deadset dont believe in ghosts and challenge them to appear before you...then they will show up xD

ofc...do that at night...alone.[/QUOTE]

well i have been challenging to see them for the longest time now...:><:

hope they appear soon

if u are that desperate...go to a graveyard or a place which is rumoured to have spooks...

but maybe u are just one of those who cant see them no matter what.

i mean...some of my family members have the sight or the sense...or both..

but i have neither xD

they can see stuff i cant lolz.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']if u are that desperate...go to a graveyard or a place which is rumoured to have spooks...

but maybe u are just one of those who cant see them no matter what.

i mean...some of my family members have the sight or the sense...or both..

but i have neither xD

they can see stuff i cant lolz.[/QUOTE]

well graveyard? hmm not there. But i did go out alone myself into deep forest once during my pulau ubin camp trip. i had to piss.

nah nothing happen though...just the sound of cricket and perhaps wildboar(?) cause i heard grunting.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
one day i might just encounter one.

until then. i much rather believe in time travel then gods and the supernatural.

theres also that illuminati thing thats been going on in my school :><: imma start a thread on that

time-travel is not possible in reality though there was once a story of such..but it was sudden and was considered a supernatural phenomenon xD

and the world wont last that long for us humans to develop such technology...>__>

it would be easier to invest money on making Batman-like equipment.

Well, if I'm not wrong, ghosts can be split into two categories: Residual ghosts and intelligent ghosts.

Residual ghosts are just ghosts which repeat the same thing over and over, be it walking past a doorway, saying "hello" and etc. Intelligent ghosts are those who can actually interact with you. If they understand you, they can communicate with you. Mosts ghosts people experience are from the former category, since it takes a lot of electromagnetic power for an intelligent ghost to manifest.

I've mostly experienced residual ghosts so far. I remember another incident, also in my school, when we went up to the clock tower to walk around. I could hear someone walking about up there as I climbed the stairs, but there was nothing.

Oh yeah, what are your opinions on aggressive ghosts? I really don't think there are such things as aggressive ghosts.

just what can we define as ghosts?

i dont believe in people coming back as spirits though...or coming back to haunt others due to unsettled matters...

once u are dead...u are dead >__>

oook this got me to touch on another topic...but i will leave it with a question...should start a topic on it.

but a question though...does anybody believe in supernatural beings? not aliens...not ghosts...

just beings that we cant see with our eyes...

well im not expecting to ppl to believe in them xD

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
yeah i dont belive in the afterlife. We die we die.

i dont believe in lots of stuff. Especially god. i gave up long ago..maybe 4 years back

@Aker: why? something bad happened to you?

PM me...i want to hear ur story...oh wait i gtg...so just PM me anyway alright? im interested to hear...if u want to tell me that is xD

wait...this is not the thread to discuss that...xD