Ghost Rider movie

Archangel

i just saw the movie it was really good. It was a different kind of movie rather then the same old good guy hero.I liked how the mian character is a badass and has some evil in him.
here is a trailor to the movie and review Ghost Rider Also if your looking to see the movie online hit me up with PM (premium members only) Iwont look at others . Once yal see the movie post wat yal thought of it is it good ,bad whatever speak your mind!!!

I loved that movie it was great. The only thing is for some reason I was laughing throughout the movie, does that make me wierd?

Yay, a Ghost Rider thread! *glomp*

God, I loved that movie. I mean, I came in not reading the comics and having a bias against Marvel in general (with the exception of the Spidey movies). I came out in LOVE.

I loved Nic Cage's Ghost Rider and his love for candy and the Carpenters. "You're stepping on Karen" --- FTW! The special effects were amazing and the scenes with Nic on his bike actually made me catch my breath - and that is hard to do with me. Mephistopheles' son was actually scary. I also loved Ghost Rider's Pennance Stare [or have I stayed on capslock_bleach too long ;D]

Everyone should see Ghost Rider!