[GFX] Chimichangas

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']lulz you avoided the sensitive area entirely. xD

thx for the hard work.[/QUOTE]

Vertical pics are not meant to be horizontal anyway.

thus it cut in half while avoiding that part. :grin:

@Engix your sig is ready

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
This shop is now closed.

Theres really no point in its existence at the 1st place

Please lock this or incinerate this thread if you please Mod san

godofwar7

thats quite sad. you were only the third person ive ever requested anything from, and i thought you did a good job. the lack of customers is really from the people's(those who cant make their own) lack of desire of a new set

Although the use of Gil as a currency to purchase sets is an interesting and plausible idea, it has not been set in stone yet, so I will have to disallow you from "selling" sets for Gil for now, until the whole system is officially announced.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Although the use of Gil as a currency to purchase sets is an interesting and plausible idea, it has not been set in stone yet, so I will have to disallow you from "selling" sets for Gil for now, until the whole system is officially announced.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hadriel']

I guess you can, but the price has to match the quality.
[/QUOTE]

What is Seen cannot be Unseen.

What is said cannot be unsaid.

Done and Done.

Now you paying or you leaving?

[quote name='Deadpool']What is Seen cannot be Unseen.

What is said cannot be unsaid.

Done and Done.

Now you paying or you leaving?[/QUOTE]

Stop misinterpreting my words. I said that charging Gil for sets is possible, but since the proper method of Gil exchange has not been officially established, I do not allow the selling of sets for now. You can either follow my instructions and remove the related sections on your front post, or I can close this thread. So, what will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.