Get to know your AT friend: ~ZeroKnight~

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
As you know we're holding a fun event where you get to know your friends of Anime Tempest. Ask them any and as many questions as you want and they have to answer all of them! This is the eigth round of the event and today you will have the pleasure of bombarding Zeroknight with your questions. You have 72 hours to ask him anything and everything!
Previous SessionsTempestAnakin Skywalker:sachiko:KuroNightStaramandaluvsyaFrankXShadowblazerFuture SessionsDiablodocArcsodeusDarkSignLunarKaiin Retsu​

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
1) what is your favorite anime2) Do you like yuri ?3) DO you like yaoi ?4) Do you like math xd ?5) why are you answering these questions6) do you think the questions will be annoying ?

1. what is your favorite question?
  2. who is the last person who you let to sing in front of you?
  3. do you like reading?
  4. when exactly did you start watching anime?
  5. what is your favorite anime genre?
  6. do you like watching movies?
  7. what is the most disturbing movie you;ve ever watched?
  8. when did you watch it?
  9. do you have some physical or mental trauma?
  10. when?
  11. how?
  12. nuuh, tell me.
  13. what things that disturb you the most?
  14. favorite colour?
  15. how many hours do you spend your time in AT?
  16. favorite thread in AT?
  17. why?
  18. if this earth is in doom, where would you like to be?
  19. why?
  20. how will you get there?
  21. ah, that;s all for now.
  22. wait, is this annoying?
  23. how;s so?
  24. ok ok, tha tha for now.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
As you've noticed, I never asked any questions, but I am prepared to answer all that are asked me
...it may just take a while, with my recent troubles >_>"

here's my absurd q's!!1. why ZeroKnight? why Alex?2. why CodeGeass?3. yer opinion about hentai please...4. do you ever watch hentai?5. why?6. why with amipanda?7. why am i asking you these q's?8. your opinion about me?9. is there someone you hate at the moment?10. define yourself in 3 words!!11. please don't think about the pink elephant..... you think about it don't you?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Closing this until Zero get's his net back. Sorry for not being able to keep the event flowing swimmingly, I've been busy and bushed. If anyone still wants to take a shot at this, leave me a message on my profile otherwise, consider Zero as the last person to go when he gets back.