Get to know your AT friend: amandaluvsya

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
As you know we're holding a fun event where you get to know your friends of Anime Tempest. Ask them any and as many questions as you want and they have to answer all of them! This is the fifth round of the event and today you will have the pleasure of bombarding amandaluvsya with your questions. You have 72 hours to ask her anything and everything!
Previous SessionsTempestAnakin Skywalker:sachiko:KuroNightStarFuture SessionsFrankXShadowblazer~ZeroKnight~DiablodocArcsodeusDarkSignLunarKaiin Retsu​

Will you marry me?Why not?You think that I care about that?You think I care that he would care about that?Do you really think I do not know the answers to these questions?How are you doing today?Why did the panda cross the road o_O?

1. Is Amanda your real name?2. Are you really a girl?3. Sure?4. Do you really like Pandas?5. Why?6. Do you want to molest them?7. Even in your dreams?8. If you could meet any AT member, who will it be and why?9. Fav kind of music?10. According to you , who's the most awesome person on Earth?

Momo

Favorite food? Favorite face? Favorite size? Would you get naked in front of me? o_O If I locked you up somewhere, would you get angry? Will you be mad if i r**** you? ^^ Muahahaha. <3

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
  1. Which color today?
  2. Will you show a photo this time?
  3. Why don't you take photos in bigger resolutions?
  4. Do you realize voyeurs need those to watch?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32503"']are you bi ? whydo you like plushies?how tall are you ?why did you join AT?[/quote]lolz no i'm not. Why because...lolz well i don't feel sexually attracted to females :pI know sometimes it may seem that way but no i'm not I don't mind yuri like in anime, movies, or when i see it in person it doesn't bother me at all i personally just wouldn't do anything with another woman Yes i do ^^ i have quite a fewI have a Byakuya Plushi that my best friend gave me since he knows i'm obsessed with bleach :pI have a pikachu from like way back in the day when i was little and obsessed with Pokemonand Zero bought me a Moogle Plushi <3 because I really love Final Fantasy, it's my favorite game seriesI'm quite tall (well for a girl i suppose) at least i think so i'm the 2nd tallest in my familyI'm 5 feet 9 inches (175.3 cm)A certain (ass of a) Founder tied me up and forcibly dragged me here against my will and held a gun to my head and made me make an account. Good times~[quote name='"Kaiin Retsu' date=' post: 32504"']Will you marry me?Why not?You think that I care about that?You think I care that he would care about that?Do you really think I do not know the answers to these questions?How are you doing today?Why did the panda cross the road o_O?[/quote]lolz how did i know this question was going to come up...I'm psychic @.@You should care :pPrevious statement lulzYou're psychic too?? O____OI'm doing great, getting through exams week...eh seemingly painless so, so far so good ^^To get to the bamboo on the other side of course
[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 32505"']1. Is Amanda your real name?2. Are you really a girl?3. Sure?4. Do you really like Pandas?5. Why?6. Do you want to molest them?7. Even in your dreams?8. If you could meet any AT member, who will it be and why?9. Fav kind of music?10. According to you , who's the most awesome person on Earth?[/quote]1.) Yes it is actually ^^ my english name that is :pbut technically it is my "true" name (it's the one written on my birth certificate)2.) If i'm not i've been buying the wrong underwear3.) Yah pretty sure, either that or i'm quite a feminine male that's gone through hormonal changes4.) Yes i do ^^ 5.) i think they're adorable and incredibly fascinating to watch and learn about6.) If molest = Hug to the point where it hurts them...then yah sure~7.) Never had a dream about a Panda :p8.) Well Zero of course but that's given since i have to [censored] ^^i think you mean someone other then...i assumeso hmm.............. 0.o damn lolz that's a really hard question... well i can narrow it down to 3 peopleit would either be Darksign, Gene, or G-tankHard to choose, i'll say Zero because out of anyone for obvious reasons of needing to expend expense energy ;DI'll kill you for asking me such a hard question :p9.) Techno ^^10.) oh hell. lolz well... man... you asked me another hard question 0.oI guess I would have to say my grandma because she's been the greatest rolemodel and inspiration to meand always supports me in whatever decision i make and while i was growing up i wanted to be just as strong and kind-hearted as her when i got grew up. So i try to...um...how to say this...like i try to be like herin the descision i make in my life, I know i can't be exactly like her but I try to mimic and be like her[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 32506"']Favorite food? Favorite face? Favorite size? Would you get naked in front of me? o_O If I locked you up somewhere, would you get angry? Will you be mad if i r**** you? ^^ Muahahaha. <3 [/quote]Well for a Type, Chineseas in actual dish...hmm I think Mu-shoo ^^favorite face??i don't understand exactly what you mean by "face"explain more.same with favorite size, no idea what you mean...like clothing? 0.oyou are confusing me @.o lulzIf we're changing in a locker room somewhereyah i wouldn't mindi've gotten naked in front of a lot of girls before I don't want to be in the Clink again!!! D:i mean... depends where it is >.>You rapist!lolz kiddinnot mad just kinda like >.0 <-- that [quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 32507"']
  1. Which color today?
  2. Will you show a photo this time?
  3. Why don't you take photos in bigger resolutions?
  4. Do you realize voyeurs need those to watch?
[/quote]1. ) Purple <32. ) pictures hate me D:3.) Resolution can suck eggz~ no but seriously it's my (Idiotic) cellphone camerafor some reason it automatically resizes the image whether i like it or not (i hate it)and my camera is not exactly the best camera for motion...and lolz well you'll see whenwe hang out one day but i got some crazily shaky (it's the drugs lulz) hands so it's horribly hard for me to use that thing4.) well the voyeurs are gonna have to wait and spy on my neighbor in the shower for a little while

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
1. So do ya like sausages?2. Do ya like cats?3. What kinda music do ya enjoy listening to, the most?4. What is "Epic" to you?5. :sweat: 6. Ever actually ROFL?

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 32508"']lolz how did i know this question was going to come up...I'm psychic @.@You should care [/quote]So......... That is a yes then, right? >.>

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
  1. Are your neighbor that hot?
  2. why do you still have that poor cellphone with such a geek bf?
  3. when will you come to Brazil?
  4. Did you buy new lingerie already?

1. Do you know how pandas taste like? o_O2. Are you bi-winning?3. Do you have Tiger blood?
4. Do you know what I'm talking about?5. Can you sing? Prove it (either the answer is yes or no).7. Do you like Kung Fu Panda?
8. Will you be watching the second one?9. Will you buy a ticket for me then?10. What about the transport?

1. Should I let you experience The Gauntlet?2. Why?3. How would you feel if I ignored your previous answers and proceeded with The Gauntlet?4. Who discovered the Panda Species?5. Did you know that we trap endangered animals and force them to perform incest to increase their population? Or even breed with "similar" or "related" species for experimentation?6. How would you feel if Pandas never existed in the first place?7. How would you know when they never existed in the first place?8. Why amandaluvsya ?9. Why do you always wear sunglasses in your pix?10. How would you feel if the everyone on the forum somehow got your home address?11. Gauntlet Time?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Gauntlet time. 1. Is there life on Mars?2. How does it feel to feel?3. Are we here?4. Would I lie to you?5. What have you done for me lately?6. When will I be famous?7. Can I get a witness?8. Do you know the way to San Jose?9. Who put the Benzedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?10. What's the use of Getting Sober ( When you're gonna get drunk again )?11. What's he building?12. Can I kick it?13. Do you remember the first time?14. What do I get?15. Where did your mom go?16. Why?17. Who is he ( And what is he to you ) ?18. Where did you sleep last night?19. How long?20. Is that all there is?21. Are you that somebody?22. Where the party at?23. Can you handle it?24. What about her?25. Do you believe?26. Are you still down?27. Can you stand the rain?28. Why do you refuse to be sane?29. Why do I feel so sad?30. How many licks?31. You got a problem?32. What's my name?33. Why can't it be?34. Why ask why?35. Remember when it rained?36. Guess what?37. Can I take your console?38. What's it gonna be?39. Have you ever?40. Who is she to you?41. Are we the waiting?42. Who cares?43. What if I do?44. Why you wanna?45. Do you mind?46. How could you?47. Who let the dogs out?48. Where's the death?49. Is she really going out with him?50. Did you get my message?51. Why'd you lie to me?52. Have you got it in you?53. Have you ever seen the rain?54. Should I stay or should I go?55. Ever fallen in love? ( With someone you shouldn't have. )56. Do you think?57. What is annoying?58. Do you really want to die?59. Can you feel the troll tonight?60. Why don't we do it in the road?61. Happy now?62. What's it feel like to be a ghost?63. Why do you do what you do?64. What's the name of the game?65. What's going on?66. Don't you want that cat?67. Where's your head at?68. How could I forget?69. Who makes you feel?70. Do you want to?71. Why don't you come over?72. Why can't I?73. How soon is now?74. Don't you think?75. Don't you know who I think I am?76. Who wrote the book of pain?77. Why do fools fall in love?78. Are you experienced?79. Have you never been mellow?80. Is that you mo-dean?81. What's it all about ( Alfie. ) ?82. How many times, how may lies?83. Why don't you get a job?84. Who's that girl?85. Where does my heart beat now?86. Where will you go?87. What you know about that?88. What have I done to deserve this?89. Is there something I should know?90. Didn't we almost?91. Does anybody really know what time it is?92. Are you gonna get in my way?93. Do ya think I'm trolling?94. Do you want to know a secret?95. What am I doin' hangin' 'round?96. Have I the right?97. Do you wanna mosh?98. Did you see her?99. Why can't you be?100. Are you gonna be pissed?

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 32509"']1. So do ya like sausages?2. Do ya like cats?3. What kinda music do ya enjoy listening to, the most?4. What is "Epic" to you?5. :sweat: 6. Ever actually ROFL?[/quote]
1.) (Depends on what kind ;D)No I actually don't, never have.I prefer egg and rice rather then egg and sausage2.) YES! I love cats ^^I rescued a litter of them when i was walking one day and i found them rummaging in the garbageI use to have 5 but when i rescued them 2 were suffering from severe malnutrition and they passed away :/I still have the 3 of them, they are my babies
<33.) I like a lot of music, Rock, Japanese music, Pop,R&B, hip hop, Techno, I even like a tad bit of rapI'm a music person
It keeps me sane~ Usually if i can dance to it, I like itThe most I would have to say Techno, I really love it and it's always dance-able4.)oh wow...hmm hard questionTo me it's something that has to be amazing and personally connects to me in someway5.) :D6.) Yes xDquite often whenever my family get-together with my uncleHe's absolutely hilarious and he gets my whole family ROFL-ing
@Kaiin : lolz no
[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 32511"']
  1. Are your neighbor that hot?
  2. why do you still have that poor cellphone with such a geek bf?
  3. when will you come to Brazil?
  4. Did you buy new lingerie already?
[/quote]
1.) My one neighbor is pretty, she's 23, but she is married xDthough i would imagine that wouldn't stop a lot of voyeurs2.) XD haha it's not an old cellphone it's just the camera isn't so goodand the fact that i have really shaky hands doesn't help with this kinda thing :p3.) soon i hope ^^ Maybe 2-3 yearsi'll work Zero on the idea of us going there and partying with you ;D4.) NO! D: >.> I wish~
[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 32512"']1. Do you know how pandas taste like? o_O2. Are you bi-winning?3. Do you have Tiger blood?
4. Do you know what I'm talking about?5. Can you sing? Prove it (either the answer is yes or no).7. Do you like Kung Fu Panda?
8. Will you be watching the second one?9. Will you buy a ticket for me then?10. What about the transport?[/quote]
1.) nope but i know what bamboo tastes like :D2.) yepOne Speed... One Gear... Go (i lol'd when i saw that
)3.) I do... cause i skipped to #104.) lolz unfortunately i do :p5.) I don't know...i don't think i have very much a voice but me and my sis sing sometimes when we're just hanging out i usually just hum the song rather then singI get shy -///////////////////////////////-6.) Skipped XD7.) haha yes i saw it and i thought it was very cute8.) Probably :p9.) lolz depends on the price xP I'm poor10.) Carrier Pigeon
[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32513"']why did you want to be one of the graphics Designersdo you want to win the SOTM ?[/quote]lolz well i figured Rave wouldn't want me as an admin definitely and probably not a mod and i can't code, I only know one comp language (VisBasic)so i figured since i knew photoshop that i would do thathaha it would be nice
[quote name='"ShadowBlazer' date=' post: 32514"']1. Should I let you experience The Gauntlet?2. Why?3. How would you feel if I ignored your previous answers and proceeded with The Gauntlet?4. Who discovered the Panda Species?5. Did you know that we trap endangered animals and force them to perform incest to increase their population? Or even breed with "similar" or "related" species for experimentation?6. How would you feel if Pandas never existed in the first place?7. How would you know when they never existed in the first place?8. Why amandaluvsya ?9. Why do you always wear sunglasses in your pix?10. How would you feel if the everyone on the forum somehow got your home address?11. Gauntlet Time?[/quote]
1.) ._. no2.) it can suck eggz3.) Don't you dare! D:4.) ....China? :D5.) yah i try not to think about that :p6.) lolz i wouldn't know because they weren't around 7.) @___________________@8.) haha well it's lame but here it goes~ when me and my sis were in high school we hung out with this huge group of friends that covered a big part of the campus and when we use to leave to go get something to eat (ditch xP) we would say "love ya guys" and that went on for our 4 years there and when we were seniors we all got gifts for each other and i had this shirt that my friendswrote on that said "Amanda loves ya" and they all signed there name on it and gave it to meas a graduation gift (gave similar one to my sis with her name) so that name just kinda stuckwith me and when i first started "forum-life" i had graduated only a couple months before so that's why the name just kinda stuck with me and i always use it now because it's important to me9.) so i look better :pi'm quite shy about my eyes so i don't like to show them a lot10.) ...If you people egg my house i'll call the cops on your asseslolz well some people i wouldn't mind but some of you will do something to my houseso i'd be quite worried >.>unless you people just want to come drink and party, i'm cool with that then :D11.) I know where you live, dammit!!
.........................I'll answer Rave's laterwhen i'm more angry

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 32515"']Gauntlet time.1. Is there life on Mars?2. How does it feel to feel?3. Are we here?4. Would I lie to you?5. What have you done for me lately?6. When will I be famous?7. Can I get a witness?8. Do you know the way to San Jose?9. Who put the Benzedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?10. What's the use of Getting Sober ( When you're gonna get drunk again )?11. What's he building?12. Can I kick it?13. Do you remember the first time?14. What do I get?15. Where did your mom go?16. Why?17. Who is he ( And what is he to you ) ?18. Where did you sleep last night?19. How long?20. Is that all there is?21. Are you that somebody?22. Where the party at?23. Can you handle it?24. What about her?25. Do you believe?26. Are you still down?27. Can you stand the rain?28. Why do you refuse to be sane?29. Why do I feel so sad?30. How many licks?31. You got a problem?32. What's my name?33. Why can't it be?34. Why ask why?35. Remember when it rained?36. Guess what?37. Can I take your console?38. What's it gonna be?39. Have you ever?40. Who is she to you?41. Are we the waiting?42. Who cares?43. What if I do?44. Why you wanna?45. Do you mind?46. How could you?47. Who let the dogs out?48. Where's the death?49. Is she really going out with him?50. Did you get my message?51. Why'd you lie to me?52. Have you got it in you?53. Have you ever seen the rain?54. Should I stay or should I go?55. Ever fallen in love? ( With someone you shouldn't have. )56. Do you think?57. What is annoying?58. Do you really want to die?59. Can you feel the troll tonight?60. Why don't we do it in the road?61. Happy now?62. What's it feel like to be a ghost?63. Why do you do what you do?64. What's the name of the game?65. What's going on?66. Don't you want that cat?67. Where's your head at?68. How could I forget?69. Who makes you feel?70. Do you want to?71. Why don't you come over?72. Why can't I?73. How soon is now?74. Don't you think?75. Don't you know who I think I am?76. Who wrote the book of pain?77. Why do fools fall in love?78. Are you experienced?79. Have you never been mellow?80. Is that you mo-dean?81. What's it all about ( Alfie. ) ?82. How many times, how may lies?83. Why don't you get a job?84. Who's that girl?85. Where does my heart beat now?86. Where will you go?87. What you know about that?88. What have I done to deserve this?89. Is there something I should know?90. Didn't we almost?91. Does anybody really know what time it is?92. Are you gonna get in my way?93. Do ya think I'm trolling?94. Do you want to know a secret?95. What am I doin' hangin' 'round?96. Have I the right?97. Do you wanna mosh?98. Did you see her?99. Why can't you be?100. Are you gonna be pissed?[/quote]God i hate you...alright~ here it goes
1.) don't believe in aliens2.) slippery when wet3.) yes4.) i would hope not :p5.) made you your damn sandwhich6.) When you date-rape ke$ha7.) I want a witness~8.) if we're talking about the song, then no. If we're talking about Cali, then yes.9.) Pixies, i say~10.) To make you realize how awesome being drunk is11.) Sand Castle12.) Yes, you can!13.) Barely, lulz~14.) A punch in the face15.) not sure, she's quite fast16.) because i said so17.) he is my pedo panda, my snuggle thing when i sleep18.) my bed19.) 7.5 (
i had to)20.) nope, there's much much more21.) the somebody that's insane, yep~22.) at yo house, foo23.) I can handle the truth24.) her? oh she's a bitch25.) In some things~26.) I'm always down27.) I don't mind it28.) it's overratted29.) because you were mean to me ._.30.) about 20~31.) damn straight32.) Br- nah it's not, it's Troll33.) it's wasn't meant to D:34.) what, where, why and how~35.) nah, it's Cali36.) I hate you.37.) Over my dead body38.) it's up to you39.) Yah i have40.) She's my slave41.) Are we we are, are we we are the waiting, And screaming~~~42.) why you do dis?43.) You'll be sorry44.) It brings me lolz45.) Nah~46.) There was chocolate, couldn't resist47.) The Baha men48.) Next to me o.@49.) yep, player's be playing50.) yah, though i know it's never good when you do message me 51.) Because i can't be trusted~52.) Dear god, i wish...53.) Yah~54.) Darling you got to let me know~~55.) OH yeah... i have no idea what i was thinking56.) I hope so57.) choice people58.) lolz no i don't59.) It's enough to make kings and vagabonds, Believe the very best~~60.) ass-phalt sex? xP61.) Oh yes62.) I would assume invisible63.) get drunk as hell64.) stip poker...i mean monopoly65.) crazy shit, man~66.) oh babeh ;D67.) i left it at one of my high school dances68.) cause you don't remember nothin'69.) giggity~70.) if i feel a strong urge for it71.) buy me a ticket to there then72.) Because you fail~73.) You shut your mouth, How can you say I go about things the wrong way~~~~?74.) depends on how i'm feeling75.) teh troll (ass)king76.) you, you sick twisted sadist ^^77.) I don't know D: ...we just do78.) depends on in what ;D79.) screw that song80.) Pls. see above response81.) you should be ashamed, what would Queen Elizabeth say? D:82.) so many to count...83.) He wants more dinero just to stay at home~~~84.) some chick85.) in metal music muhahahaha i'm good86.) mall, i need serious shopping time87.) pfft, you know how i ball88.) don't know, bad things just happen to good people unfortunatly89.) I'm pregnant ._.90.) you were drunk91.) time can not be measured @.@92.) maybeh~ what's it to ya?93.) now that i'm on freakin number 93 of answering pointless, idiotic, stupid, unintelligent, imbecilic, simple, absurd, illocical and moronic question...[sarcasm]...nah why would i ever think you were trolling[/sarcasm]>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>94.) *.* yes, please.95.) what a perv D:96.) nope, you got nada97.) not particularly but then i could hit someone so yah sure why not98.) I see dead people O_________O99.) because i'm a panda -.- ... o.o ... 0.o yes100.) oh that's a given, pissed beyond belief sounds more about rightI swear i'll tear your throat open and make your tongue a necktie
SUCCESS!!!!! SHE IS DONE!!!!
[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 32517"']If you are a panda and your bf r**** you, wouldn't it be considered zoophily? What do you think about that?[/quote]I lol'dthere's nothing wrong with a little zoophily ;Dplus think of it this waysince panda's are endangered...we're helping repopulate the species :Dit's for a very good cause ^___^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Threatening me results in a permanent ban.1. So how did it feel to go through what I went through?2. Did you see it coming?3. Who did you think was going to throw the gauntlet? Be honest.4. Who should I gauntlet next?

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 32519"']Threatening me results in a permanent ban.1. So how did it feel to go through what I went through?2. Did you see it coming?3. Who did you think was going to throw the gauntlet? Be honest.4. Who should I gauntlet next?[/quote]you should be permaban for posting a guantlet T.T1.) haha it's alright, just took me forever to answer >.<2.) yes -.- unfortunately3.) I actually thought it would be shadow :p4.) shadow >.>>>

let's see...1. do you have someone you hate?2. if so who and why?3. cheese or chocolate?4. guess my personality!5. what is your opinion on hentai?6. do you watch hentai?7. if you're living in a world of fantasy, where would you live?8. are you a C-cup or a B-cup? (curiosity get the best of me!!)9. what are you scheming now?10. if you can meet a anime character who would you choose?11. having trouble with my q's?12. do you hate me now?13. *grins*