Get to know G2 Members

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
time too add a few more....

Serph
Serph is really cool and always active. Has a good sense of humor even when being messed with by the Romanian trio (^.^) and myself! He is a pretty creative writer as well, and an all around nice guy.

Haruka
HI h-chan! A total sweetie and shares a lot of the same interests as me. Loses a lot of sleep talkin to me and Serph! がんばって!

Setsuna
Yo Set-chan! Another sweetie, hard working and sincere. Shares the same passion for music as i do, and is really nice to talk to! かわいらしい!

will add more later....my hand hurts

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Myrkur: very kind and really made me feel better when i needed ^^ plus very fun to talk to ^^

Uchiha Itachi: great person ^^ he's very talkative and also very fun to talk to ^^

Darkness: Don't know him for long, but he is a very nice person, funny and i love talking to him ^^

i'll add more later ^^

newbie who's looking for fun =o and likes animes obviously and god how I hate the rain =) looking forward to get to know you guys more

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Rei : very nice when in the mood ^^. he doesn't talk much, and has or used to have a problem with other's spelling mistakes (well, that's what makes him our Rei ^^). a very nice person ^^

ok... my turn :D
haruka chan : my sweet one and only dear precious little sister, she has lots of humor, always makes me lol even rolf and i always seem to be able to talk more when she is around

shinji kun : very nice person, also hardworking ,we share same music passion , i always have lots of thing i can talk to him, an admirable person indeed :)

serph kun : he's also fun to talk to, a very caring person, a good friend to anyone

rei kun : a really mysterious person, intelligent, i cant imagine rei kun laughing although, but i find him cute and innocent

myrkur kun : nice person to have around, we like the same music, also he hates the fact that i spam the yaoi fanclub, but he's a nice guy to talk to :)

tyron kun : also a nice and caring person and a great playmate at FAZAN, i find him sweet :)

Last edited:

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I like the one about me lol; explains what i really do.
Considering i have been just that. Made the site, stuck around for many a year; lots of things happened, completely changed "G2" originally meant Graphics and Gaming, the two most interesting things in my life at the time. The original website G2Fusion.com was the result, branched into g2anime.com, and g2emu.com, the other two domains died/much crap happened, then G2Anime was the only survivor since i know shyte all about anime i handed the project over to Abarnes, who took it over, now i'm more of a "behind the scenes" guy. :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
I like the one about me lol; explains what i really do.
Considering i have been just that. Made the site, stuck around for many a year; lots of things happened, completely changed "G2" originally meant Graphics and Gaming, the two most interesting things in my life at the time. The original website G2Fusion.com was the result, branched into g2anime.com, and g2emu.com, the other two domains died/much crap happened, then G2Anime was the only survivor since i know shyte all about anime i handed the project over to Abarnes, who took it over, now i'm more of a "behind the scenes" guy. :p
lol nice presentation ^^

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I didn't want to give an actual speech since it's meant to be from others point of views i guess. But i felt i deserved something more than "comes and goes" lol. Even if it's true :S

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Scribe: very nice and hardworking person as far as i saw, although i don't know him very well, but he seems cool ^^ i like him
and yes he does come and go ^^

Setsuna: my one and only neechan ^^we have lots of fun together, we never get bored when we're together. is kind of spooky that we get along so good, we even say the same things in the same time ... which i find very annoying because it happens too often ... but oh well, i think we spent too much time together ^^ she's the beauty of the family ^^ (although i got the brains :p lol), very talented, a great pianist, a great voice. well i can only say good things about her, after all she's my sis and i love her ^^

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... that is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :D i cant believe u said sth so cute and nice about me .....

i love u too

:em0116: