Get to know G2 Members

Ingeniousthinker,a really good friend.She's cool and funny!~

Itachi,a crime partner of mine,lol.A really great person to talk with =D

@Hachuyani~Katsu is a member on NF.I think I know you Katsu,you used Byakko's set once...hmm :am:

hmmm. im old but i only knew 3 persons:

abarnes: the great admin... grants requests if possible.. like mine... LOL... :eek:negai:
scribe: hes been here... then gone... then here agein... then gone agein... thats what i know about him...
static: he posts a lot before... like in days he has 1000+...

ray: i dont know him but i always see the name in threads but not among those who post. id this the previous name???

*i didnt know g2 was zoku haven. was it?

Last edited:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
updated! and in answer to your question G2 merged with Zoku Haven and all of Zoku' threads were moved here so thats why you see that name around the older threads

Edit: ray is using the username shi now, hes changed it several times, lol

Serph

I am The Light
only one thing on about me! >_> come on guys
Uchiha Itachi: very cool person one of the coolest i know on the internet he lets me use his steam o.o lol but other then that he is nice i like to pick on him and he on me >_> and fun to talk to

Ray

无限之剑制
Serph : A very good friend also my spam buddy great uploader that is needed everywhere o.o

Haruka : Awesome nice person kind and sweet likes alot of anime and keeps serph in check :p

Serph: nothing but laziness in his mind lol & he calls everyone loser for no reason he's awesome btw... cool guy!

Haruka: Sweetness & Kindness ... honest & really random most of the times
She rocks ^^

Sasori: great guy, really fun to talk to ... great partner xD

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
wow I totally forgot all about this thread lol, I really should write up some things for everyone I know here. I will start the writing process and will post here again shortly (I got a lot of writing to do here lol, blog, staff bios (only like 2 left), this thing, I think thats it...

Ray

无限之剑制
lols hmm Alex : A nub but still fun to talk too has PS3 and is pretty knowledgeable with stuff in online gameing.

Cruss : New guy in GFX improves alot has nice work also not afraid to express his pokemon love.