General Bug Reports

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
It's not an account error, my problems aren't as severe as yours but firefox also refuses to cooperate for me. For others it's on chrome of internet explorer. This still remains a puzzle to us so for now if it works on another browser, using that browser would be your best bet. Sorry. :(

Xiga

But it doesnt work on any o my browsers ;___; And Ive tried IE, Firefox, Chrom, and Opera.

It's annoying cause I cant see some of what you type, even if you forced me to use another skin. I tried all the skins available and they are the same.. :/ But its okay, I can deal with it o3o
@Canabary
@Tempest

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
But it doesnt work on any o my browsers ;___; And Ive tried IE, Firefox, Chrom, and Opera.

It's annoying cause I cant see some of what you type, even if you forced me to use another skin. I tried all the skins available and they are the same.. :/ But its okay, I can deal with it o3o
@Canabary
@Tempest
Managed to fix my problem on firefox by doing this but I wasn't having skin related problems like you so I think it's a bit of a long shot. Firefox -> Options -> Content tab -> Untick "Enable Javascript"

Canabary

Administrator
We believe we have located the issue. It's a little more complex than we had anticipated, and we will be working on it today and tomorrow, as it requires a few relatively big changes to the server. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
There is a problem with the main :
When you are on the forum => go on the main ( home ) => then go back to the forum = need to log in again...

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
@Chimer

I tried this a few times and this doesn't seem to be the case for me. Does this happen everytime you try it?
@Canabary =>
Yeah ... each time. Sorry T_T, i'm using FireFox 7.0, dunno if it can help...
Edited => i've just try again and it does the same again...

If someone as the same problem, can you mention it too please.

Canabary

Administrator
Heres a bug, your website was gone.
Did you get Trolololololololed?
We were upgrading our server software.

@Canabary =>
Yeah ... each time. Sorry T_T, i'm using FireFox 7.0, dunno if it can help...
Edited => i've just try again and it does the same again...

If someone as the same problem, can you mention it too please.
Nothing to be sorry about. Have you ticked the "stay logged in" checkbox, or have you left that unchecked. Might help me figure out why it happens to you.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Nothing to be sorry about. Have you ticked the "stay logged in" checkbox, or have you left that unchecked. Might help me figure out why it happens to you.
I haven't check the "stay logged in"... maybe that's why i'm always delogged when i move to an another page... i'll try ...

EDITED => ok no more bug but me still stupid...

Thanks @Canabary, sorry for the lost of time...