Game Series You Think Should Go Away

Me and my friends were talking about game series that should go away. So after talking to my friends about it. I thought this could be a good topic. What I think should go away is Pokemon and Sonic games. Pokemon I always hated Pokemon. So I think I should go away. Now Sonic was good on the Sega Genesis. But sense I have't found a good Sonic game Since then. It Should GO Away.

dude, pokemon games f&cking rock. I don't know what you're talking about. I remember in 5th grade, playing Pokemon Yellow and Stadium for n64, that was a badass time. I loved those games. I haven't played one since ...Silver I think. But I should go buy the newest ones, see what's it's like...damn I miss those games =P\

sonic, I've never really played, so I can't say anything about it =X

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anime99 @ May 28, 2007, 9:02 PM) [snapback]7209[/snapback]</div>
the grand theft auto series because all the things you do, you can do in an rpg( ok, except beating up a hook! which isn't right)[/b]
-_-' <--that's my face right now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zero016 @ November 18, 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]12014[/snapback]</div>
naruto should definatly go die in a hole[/b]

dude, the naruto games (especially accel, the most recent one) are very well done. maybe coz they're in jap that's why you can't comprehend and enjoy them? or maybe you're just no good at playing with it?

SIMS and WoW.(Waiting for hatemail :p)

SIMS cause that has gone too far and WoW cause i need Blizzard to concentrate on finishing Diablo 3 not making more maps for a crappy MMORPG.(This is my oppinion only dont try to reply to my message saying worthless things like "OMFGLMAO Y00 Suxxroz, W0W 4 3\/3R!!" thats realy pointless, youll be only showing your stupidity.

Thank you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShinnFlowen @ January 2, 2008, 4:05 PM) [snapback]12490[/snapback]</div>
Grand Theft Auto and the old classic games should just drop and die. They're just so much less[/b]
YA MAN! You raised a nice point, seriously making 10,000 diffrent ways of games like Snake or Tetris dosent make those "in" nor fun the 2nd time..

why zelda? have never played but the fan community is quite big so it has to be some kind of interesting. Fishing simulators lol, havent dealt with that yet. Is there anybody to recommend one...