Gaara against Sasuke,who wins?

Based on the naruto manga for now,Gaara been the head of his village and sasuke with oruchimaru seeking for power.who will win when they come face to face?

Nori

Well Naruto beat Gaara. Naruto I believe is stronger than Sasuke even during the Chuunin Final exam, after his training with Jiraiya. I don't know how much training Gaara has been doing since he became Kazekage so I really don't know. Sasuke is probably training to his limit with Orochimaru so he can probably beat Gaara...now. During the Chuunin Final exams, no I doubt he could be Gaara...highly doubt.

:ph34r: :ph34r: nooo way!
I'm a huge sasuke-fan, but still gaara's a kazekage and there's a reason for that
and that move with which he almost finished kimimarou, there's no way that sasuke had a chance against that, sharingan or no...
besides gaara's fighting for the right reasons :)

K

kyoshiro_mibu30

hmm,this would be a hard battle to dicide if we are talking about sasuke in his top form right now when he is with oruchimaru,and gaara when he still has the sand monster in him.since sasuke has a 2nd demon form with dark wings and stuff and gaara has the sand demon sukaku or something like that it would probaly be a tie.if this battle were taken place at the chunin exam and finnished,gaara would have won.if it took place now were the series is at and the akatsuki took the beast out of gaara and sasuke has his demon form now,sasuke would win hands down.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wangtang110592 @ Oct 24 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]532[/snapback]</div>
sasuka because he beat naruto who beat gaara

i think naruto can beat gaara now[/b]
Naruto was stronger than Sasuke before he got his demon power crap released. He's a pushover. Gaara was weaker than Naruto at the Chunnin exam and so was Sasuke. Sasuke was scared of Gaara and was actually admiring Naruto for being able to keep up with Gaara. (wierd isn't it lol)

Yeah, Gaara (after he heals) I think that he can still beat Sasuke. Because if he still had the Shukaku inside of him, Sasuke would have been able to surpress him. But now Gaara can sleep and can concentrate better while fighting now. ^^

I'm behind Gaara all the way. I don't like Sasuke much.
And besides, Gaara's the Kazekage isn't he, so he's got to be very powerful.
Gaara's become stronger stronger now too. He even managed to control the Shuukaku in the fight with the guys from Takumi vilage in the last ep of the fillers.
I'm sure he'd have no problem to defeat Sasuke.

Nori

Even though I'm not disagreeing with you that Gaara can't beat Sasuke. The Kazekage thing doesn't really hold up much of an argument. It just means he's the strongest in the sand village. The leaf village was much more powerful than the sand village, and had stronger shinobi.

True, the leaf village is stronger than the sand village, but still, you saw how Gaara fights in shippuuden 5 right? He's really good.
Though since the new Sasuke hasn't been shown yet, I guess I should hold back on the comment.
Well, I'd like to see how much Sasuke's improved. Then we could tell who's the strongest of the 2...

Nori

Yea I've seen Shippuuden 5. But I also read the manga, and know the out come of that fight, but I won't tell you since I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I'm reading the manga also and I've seen the level that Sasuke is at and I know he could defeat Gaara. That thing he did and walked away without even a scratch, Gaara could do that but he would have to put some effort in it, unlike Sasuke u just did it with the flick of his wrist. But sadly for u guys who are only watching the Shippuuden, u have a long way to wait to see all that action.

Archangel

Yeah susake is now a monster bigger then gaara imo , I havent read the manga but i can only amagin how strong he most be considering he going to be the ultimate shell for O.

Who cares if Sasuke beat Naruto?

Naruto was holding back, trying not to kill Sasuke. Up until the last moment when he decided not to, Sasuke was not holding back. Rasengan is a non-lethal attack, Chidori isn't. If you compare Naruto's tactics when he fought Gaara to when he fought Sasuke, even though he does seem much stronger, he didn't make the mass clones or summon the giant toad against Sasuke, so you have to wonder if he was holding back, even if he did release the first tail of Kyuubi.

Gaara has massively improved. Assuming in this match-up he still has his demon, I think he could beat Sasuke. Sasuke's improved, sure, but why would the improvements be enough to beat Gaara's defenses, especially since Gaara has improved so much since his battle with Naruto?

Battling Rock Lee, Sasuke, and then Naruto in succession lead Gaara to realize his weaknesses, and in deciding to pursue being the Kazekage, he wanted to improve himself immensely. He has. HE STOPPED A NUKE. He learned how to attack with his defence sand...

Naruto used his raw power to bust through Gaara's defences, demon against demon. Sasuke beat Naruto through pure guile, skill and brutality. These things aren't going to work against Gaara. Naruto has crappy defences, he leaves himself open because he relies on his healing factor or tricking people into attacking his clones. The second didn't work against Sasuke because his Sharingan tells the clones apart, and Chidori is a brutal attack that can kill you in one hit so it doesn't matter how fast you heal.

The only tool Sasuke has for getting at Gaara is Chidori. Sasuke is still limited in how much he can use it. Gaara's defences have improved dramatically since his battle against Naruto. Remember the battle against the Sound Five? Chidori just won't be enough anymore. As Sasuke would run along the ground towards him, Gaara would make it drop out from underneath him. Chidori only worked one time because Gaara didn't expect its power. Now he knows. It's not enough.

During the chunnin exams sasuke was really weak than gaara and naruto, after sasuke got his cursed level 2 he was still a little weak than naruto, that is as someone has already mentioned that naruto didnt summon the boss frog and all... he must be holding back, the final blow was the resengan vs chidori... while seeing the elements, resengan is wind, chidori is thunder, wind vs thunder, if both resengan and chidori was in a matched level, which one will win ? ofcourse (resengan) wind will win, so i say that naruto was holding back at that time, after sasuke starts and finished training with orochimaru, naruto with jiraiya, sakura with tsunade (old granny, heh) gaara became the hokage and every one has got a lot more stronger... now if u ask which one, gaara, or sasuke will win, nobody knows who will, but i think that sasuke will win since he was able to beat orochimaru, and i remember a quote, in naruto shippuden, the sand granny (the one who fakes death) says if u go 1 on 1 against the sharingan, there is no possibility to win. to fight a sharingan, atleast 2 people are needed so that if one of them gets caught in a genjutsu, the other one will release him/her from it, so this is what i think

well.....choosing the winner between them ???

i don't think i'll have the answer....

it's true that sasuke is strong by training on orochimaru's hands....but

still don't forget that gaara has shukaku .....and naruto beated him because he have kyuubi...

so ....yappari ....it's hard to choose one of them....

but i hope that gaara wins .....cause i really hate sasuke.....*_*

Yeah during the chuunin exam Sasuke would have had it handed to him on a plate, though now in the manga he is pretty high up there and would be on par if not quite a bit better than Gaara. Hopefully we'll see a rematch!!