G2Anime x Muffin x Anime Tempest lovu lovu triangle

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, sorry for the downtime, we kinda merged with Anime tempest. :coffee:

Oh, you'd want to know more? Rawr, why haven't you said so? So like yeah, uhm... hi~

There might be a bit of a mess while we try to order the sections, threads, etc. Plus some users might have problems. AT members will probably have to reset their passwords if they can't log in.

And some other members will have to set their avatars and signatures. And genders. And music (how to).

*pats Rave*

Yeah, he got hit by the merge most, but we'll be introducing him soon~

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I've got like 5 different accounts tied to this now, after so many conversions and finally this merge my account is decimated. Nice to meet you all. I'll do a more fancy intro and what not later. Cleaning up the mess comes first.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Dear lord imagine if we have a introduction event, aka harrasing the newbies
It would be highschool all over again
:wtf:
You'll find their older introduction threads when they joined AT starting from the second page. Although I do think a re-introduction would be in order regardless. :shiftyeyes:

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Just received the email, and just setuped my profile here. I will need to check the rules regarding the signature, but for now, I am just adaptating myself.

A new page, on AT's book. Good luck to us all, now under the same name hehehe.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
@DarkSign

Interesting , Your Sig shows a different side then your words project.
By profile he means his details, not his signature, hence why he said he needs to check the rules to see if he can keep it or not. Just a fair note, AT was originally 18+. Some members might have provocative signatures.