Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala [Dub-Eng]

seriously anyone that knows me, HAD to know this was coming. >.> if not. you don't know me to well, or we never meet. XD
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala
Munich, Germany, 1923. Two years have passed since Edward Elric was dragged from his own world to ours, leaving behind his country, his friends and his younger brother, Alphonse. Stripped of his alchemical powers, he has been all this time researching rocketry together with Alphonse Heiderich, a young man who resembles his own brother, hoping to one day find a way back home. His efforts so far had proven fruitless, but after lending a hand to a troubled gipsy girl, Edward is thrown in a series of events that can wreak havoc in both worlds. Meanwhile, at his own world, Alphonse Elric ventures deeper into the mysteries of alchemy in search for a way to reunite with his older brother.Audio : EnglishFilesize: 740 MBMirror: MegauploadDownload here
if the link is dead or been removed, please PM me and I will fixed it ASAP

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
so much FMA @.@lolz it looks good though, i'll download it later after i watch the serieswell actually...i'll wait to watch it with you when i go over there, nevermind xDplus i can make fun of your eyes while your watching it O____________O <--- that's you xD

no manda, we will be watching it and you are going to do that face at me cause I will be saying alot of the lines. shut UP just cause, I have a slight obsession to FMA, doesn't mean anything. *mumbles to myself* got to get the manga uploaded soon.....