Full Metal Alchemist - Movie

I heard about the new fullmetal movie was coming out so I went and watched it on the internet as soon as I could because i couldnt wait.
its awsome but in order to understant what its about and how they got thier i suggest u watch all the series episodes or the movie will be sorta a spoiler.
and all of u who have finished watching the series you might be a little disappointed by the way it ends but after watching the movie you won?t think that anymore i garanty to everyone who watches and enjoys fullmetal alchemist that you wont be disappointed with the movie.

after all i watched it with subtitles and still enjoyed it alot

3c

ya, it was like that. but i didn't like how they changed hughes. for him to just suddenly become a nazi, i was like "WTF?" but the idea of the furher's real-world version being fritz lang was priceless!

Nori

Yea the movie was definately good. Long, and a huge ass file but good. You can download it here if you're a "Premium Member". 8 posts meh, no biggy. I managed to get 83.

Entombment

Heh. Haven't seen it yet... But yeah, the original FMA ending didn't seem to suit it, nor did it satisfy me. So, hoping to pick it up sometime later this week ;)

Eh I saw better endings of other anime shows,such as ....Samurai Champloo & S-Cry-ED.

But I give props to FM its alright.(Still hadnt seen movie yet.)

Mike

wasnt the best ending for the series

has anyone been reading the manga lately.....i think its much better than the series

I think that the ending could have been better to but besides that the movie was to strait forward to short and not enough depth. (also some what predictable)

I can't wait to watch that movie, I realy dont know why ed and al had to be seperated though. I mean, I UNDERSTAND it, I just dont like the fact that they didn't write in a happier ending....call me soft, who cares! I like happy endings...HAHAHA

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favourite anime so when I heard about the movie I looked forward to it and when i watched it, I thought it was awesome, has a good storyline and a pretty good ending though I wished that Ed and Al still lived in their Alchemy world but at least the brothers are together which was kinda their goal from the beginning to find each other

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mike @ Oct 1 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]283[/snapback]</div>
wasnt the best ending for the series

has anyone been reading the manga lately.....i think its much better than the series[/b]
I have, but truthfully, I don't like it as much. I liked the anime version MUCH better. And the way Maria Ross died, was shocking. And with the movie I went to watch the moment I heard it was out in Japan. It was a good movie, but it was SAD. I hate the fact that two of the best characters died: Envy and Wrath. Now there are no more Homunculus.

I've heard so many people complain on other sites how they hated the ending but I personally thought it was a great ending. I love the movie and it didn't dissapoint me in any way.

Akie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dark_akabane @ 10-15-2006 @ 1:24 AM) [snapback]385[/snapback]</div>
Of course there's a part two.........season two of the series :)[/b]
huh? part two?! (i wanna know more!)

i, LOVED IT.

it was just a great ending to a great show... and that they put the movie in afterwards and depicted everything that happened on each side was a stroke of genius. i couldnt stop laughing when i saw that hitler was in it. especially his mad look...

and what are you talking about... a second season, never heard anything about this... details, details, DETAILS... :wink: