From Which Part Of The World Do You Come From?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47325"']I'm from England.But lived for a while in San Jose, Cali.[/quote]That's a big jump from here to England o.o

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 47358"']That's a big jump from here to England o.o[/quote]Yeah. I have family in San Jose. What part of Cali you from?.

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 47368"']South East of Los Angeles, about 20 mins away from LA.[/quote]Awesome. Well my cousins called Steven Bates. He's DJing at party's recently because he needs experience for his college course, so if you ever find a DJ under that name might be him.It's a small world after all!.But apart from that, I only lived there because of family issues in England. I do miss the amusement of American girls faces when you speak with a posh English accent. (Posts a bit off topic, apologies)

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47399"']Awesome. Well my cousins called Steven Bates. He's DJing at party's recently because he needs experience for his college course, so if you ever find a DJ under that name might be him.It's a small world after all!.But apart from that, I only lived there because of family issues in England. I do miss the amusement of American girls faces when you speak with a posh English accent.(Posts a bit off topic, apologies)[/quote]Ah I see, that's cool ^^I'm one of those girls
I love english accents XD