Forumon Fun Thread!!!

Aight, here's how this is gonna work:

I need YOU people (yes, you lazy forum trainer), to give me concepts for Forumon. What are Forumon? Forumon... are like POKEMON. Except on this forum.

Here's the cool thing: these Forumon can be almost ANYTHING. I just made a species of otaku, with a (very accurate) yaoi fangirl as your enemy! What this means is that, provided I can put in the raw data, the possibilities are almost endless.

So, I need ideas for species and other things. Like: what is the name of this land we inhabit? What does it look like (sketches and maps and stuff would be awesome)? If you had a species, would it be smart, strong, defensive, offensive? What sort of SUPER UBER OP MOVES ARE THERE?!?!

Then, I'll take the best ideas and plug 'em in. I'll also put any ideas I have here for you guys to vote "yay" or "nay" on.

So... GET CRACKING!

EDIT: Unfortunately... we don't have the "expanded" version here, so there are a couple of little guidelines you need to consider, namely:

We only have access to the Dragon and Golem parts. So no cutesy monsters...

We don't have an original map yet...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
heres one of my monsters.

The Raging Rajang(Stole the name from monster hunter XD)

It has the body of an gorrila. however its head is that of an lion and its legs are that of hoofs.(like a minotaur) The special thing about this creature is it's mane. It is birght golden colored. When the Rajang is enraged the Mane will start to glow. The brighter it glows the stronger the rajang gets. it is also capable of jumping very high and far distances(much like the hulk). When the mane of the rajang glows it will turn red at a certain level and when it does the rajang will start to emit a burning aura. Anyone or thing that is nearby the aura will be scorched.

Rofl no sketch or whatever..its just a for fun thing

Unfortunately, there ARE limits to the program right now.

However, I'll do my best to accommodate all requests sent in. BUT not right now, because I need to sleep.

Anyways, keep sending your requests in! Also, if you think that YOU'D be interested in bringing these Forumon to life, please contact Emmie-sama for details, nyah~ NO CODING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Just patience, dedication, and a whole lot of imagination!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
So,

Are we supposed to be PM'ing you or post in this thread, Pi?

Anyway,

Lets have a Dragon Golem!!!!

Name it, Dragolem!!!!!!!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
It should just be called the World of Mangatreat. Each village is like a section of the forum, and the visuals represent that portion of the forum.

[quote name='"Shadowwolf"']We could have a Yeti monster or something like that[/QUOTE]

What do you think this is, Maple Story?

I want a trollface.jpg monster.