Flupser's Tagwall

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
Hi.

Your works are very appealing to the eye. Especially in terms of colors. I do not have further comments on your current style. You seem to have executed them perfectly.

Though, just as what I usually say, you might want to try other styles or even develop your own. This style that relies on effects stocks are indeed nice but they have been already too common and by and by the originality of this style is gradually degrading. There are different styles out there. There are even styles that are yet to be discovered. Try experimenting, imagine more, I won't say practice more for you have been GFXing for 2 years already which is enough for a person with an interest in art to master the basics instead I'm gonna say: "Create more." ^^

That's all for my short comments on your tags. I'll be expecting for different styles in your next updates. ^^

-Maria.

[quote name='Maria.']Hi.

Your works are very appealing to the eye. Especially in terms of colors. I do not have further comments on your current style. You seem to have executed them perfectly.

Though, just as what I usually say, you might want to try other styles or even develop your own. This style that relies on effects stocks are indeed nice but they have been already too common and by and by the originality of this style is gradually degrading. There are different styles out there. There are even styles that are yet to be discovered. Try experimenting, imagine more, I won't say practice more for you have been GFXing for 2 years already which is enough for a person with an interest in art to master the basics instead I'm gonna say: "Create more." ^^

That's all for my short comments on your tags. I'll be expecting for different styles in your next updates. ^^

-Maria.
[/QUOTE]

I never used a stock , i added all the effects on the C4D render by myself , even the planet in the hatsune mikune sig is made by me also the nebula , if i would rely on stock's the sig would look different ... like this :

now just add C4D and we will have what you thought i did

Ryka's effect is also made by me with Cinema 4D i just blended the c4d in a gradient red/orange and smudged them

I just love how eye-catching your sigs are! 8D Even though it's unfinished it looks great~ But I have to say empty white light place on the right is a tad distracting.... Hope to see what it looks like when finished! 8D

I just love how eye-catching your sigs are! 8D Even though it's unfinished it looks great~ But I have to say empty white light place on the right is a tad distracting.... Hope to see what it looks like when finished! 8D

then you have to wait ^^ it could take awhile , yeah you wont see the white spot much after i merged the background with the render