First Sig

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Hey. So I got Photoshop the other day and I decided to try and make a signature. knowing almost nothing, I was mainly just getting familiar with the interface. And just playing around with some of the distortion tools and how the layering affects the look of it. C&C welcome.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
That's your...first? o___oThat kicks the shit out of things that I do NOW, let alone my very first sig...and you were just doing that on your own, whereas I used a tutorial >__>"That's pretty damn good rose ^^

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 33346"']That's your...first? o___oThat kicks the shit out of things that I do NOW, let alone my very first sig...and you were just doing that on your own, whereas I used a tutorial >__>"That's pretty damn good rose ^^[/quote]Thanks. I used a tutorial on the name "rose" though. Didn't turn out quite how I wanted it too but it still looks ok. ~Rose

Nice for a first.8/10Now for the cnc.Nice idea using a fractal never seen a beginner use them in there tags since they are hard to use.Thus why not many use them hard to find just the right ones.Try adjusting the color of the fractal to match the blue or white in the render to have it blend better.Text is too big and too far from the render most of the time you wanna keep text around 12-24px depending on what type of signature and how well one is at using text.It helps a lot when the render is some where near the middle but not directly in the middle.By having the render or focal in the corner it just leaves up too much free space witch happened in this one.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Played around with it a little more. turned the Fractal white and made the name smaller. but I cant move the render of the gundam due to the way the render was.