First Anime You ever saw...

Morcombe

King of Kings
First aniem i ever saw was dragon ball Z, so thanks to cartoon newtyork for bringing ti the uk and introducing emthe fantastic world of anime :)

My first was Naruto, it was funny cause I always made fun of others who watch it then they had me watch it and I liked it and my love for anime begun.

C

chally298

The first anime I saw was My Neighborhood Totoro,but I was like 3 or 4,so it doesn't really count.Inuyasha was the first one I saw when I was old enough to understand what it was.

Zeta

State Alchemist
been doing some thinking about it and i would say gundam wing but i really think my first anime was kikis delivery service

Grendizer

The first Japanese animated show that I ever saw was UFO Robo Grendizer. Though when I saw it was the US adaptation from Jim Terry Productions, aptly named Grandizer. This was back in 89 I think.

Ehehe...

it's either Blue blink or Kickers :shoot2:, it was shown in my country in 1989 - 1991. if you want to know what blue blink is all about, it is a story about a boy who have lost into a fantasy land where he meet a blue little horse (i don't really remember, maybe a unicorn). they became friend at share a same goal, go back home :em0135:! thus the adventure begins. yeah, although in the end, the boy woke up under a tree near his house, with his father at his side. it is all about dream :aty:. i give 4 star from 5 to make me wait for three years just to find out it was a dream in the end :punch:.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
DBZ or Pokemon.. I watched Sonic X right before I started srlsy watching anime... but Death Note got me into it :O