First Anime You ever saw...

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
What was the first anime you ever saw, or the anime that got you really interested in it? For me, the first anime I ever saw was an OVA called 8 Man After, but the one that got me hooked on it was a movie called Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture. I went and bought it as soon as I could and it is my prized posession in my collection

Zeta

State Alchemist
Wow this takes me back... I cant remember the first anime i ever saw but i think this was close to one of the first was Gundam Wing. When i saw that i was hooked right away, but i didnt really know it was anime i thought it was just cartoons. it wasent until Yu YU Hakasho and Rounie Kenshin until i knew it was anime and started to collect Manga.

amanda

[quote name='vistalize']dragon ball z[/QUOTE]

lol same here ! haha ^o^

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Hmmmm, the first that made me sit up and take notice....

was either Trigun or Neon Genesis Evangelion

;)

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
The first anime I ever watched...probably Sailor Moon, DBZ, or Pokemon. =P

Probably watched it when I was 4-7 or something. xD

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
sailor moon but i'm not sure it counts, i was way too young. so i think the first was flame of recca

Zeta

State Alchemist
I totally forgot about pokemon. that was prob my first if not damn near close...no wait it was my first i saw it in 2nd grade

GodSlayer

Lol is Pokemon considered anime? If not then umm Yu-Gi-Oh.. if that either then I guess its Inuyasha.

E

Eccentrrick

its gotta be pokemon, sailor moon and dragonball z.. ohh, the great times, i should've been 8 years old back then(younger or older), THE GREAT TIMES! (i was so in love with darien, ahahahahahah )