First anime you ever saw.

Kiwik

My first anime was Pokemon....^^' However, I suspect that I also watched Sailor Moon when I was little. So little, that I even don't remember it properly now =)

My first Anime was the One and Only, the greatest Space Opera Saga,"ROBOTECH"ON SKY Television buck in the 80's.
I wached it without knowing the English language "I am from Greece".Believe me,it was Magic.
This is the only Anime i've seen Dub in English Language,and the only one i give credits for the selection of voice acters.

hmm...

well my first ever jap anime was none other than ROBOTECH....i looked everywhere for it in my country so that i can buy it..n finally found it a few months back..i watched in in our local channel called BTV caz we didn't have satelite channels then...they weren't popular in our country around early 90's...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ 8-27-2006 @ 9:59 AM) [snapback]39[/snapback]</div>
What was the first anime you ever saw. I'm going to assume that most of you (in U.S.A.) saw your first on Toonami, but I'm sure that alot of you didn't.

My first was Dragon Ball Z![/b]
Mine was dragon ball z as well (^)__(^)

cou

I am not sure what my first anime might of been the transformers but that was when I was really little but I also use to watch anime on the sci fi channel when I was a teenager and I knew it was anime and that is what got me into anime that and dbz

My first was Chobits, because right after we got Comcast digital cable, I discovered the "On Demand" channel had anime! =D And Chobits happened to be the one I watched.