Firefox/Chrome Addon -- AutoPager

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Meet AutoPager and never hit a Next button again
AutoPager
So have you guys heard about AutoPager? It's an awesome extension, for Firefox and Chrome.Here is the description, from the developers site:
AutoPager is a Firefox extension which automatically loads the next page of a site inline when you reach the end of the current page for infinite scrolling of content. By default AutoPager works with a ton of sites, including Lifehacker, the New York Times, Digg, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo, YouTube, flickr, live, msn, myspace, wikipedia, ebay,taobao,Twitter and, of course, Google. AutoPager is a free software. AutoPager is also an open source software.
The extension works with rules for the sites. So, after you install it, it will start to show a top bar asking if you want to use a certain rule for the site, if available.You can tweak it to fit your needs, like, to always load 2, 3 pages at once, create your own rules, etc.if you always ask "why the hell I need to hit Next to load the next page?" then stop asking and try it!Official site: http://www.teesoft.info/Firefox ExtensionGoogle Chrome Extension[hr]~By ZeroKnightI have assembled AutoPager rules for all locations on AnimeTempest. At the time of this writing, the rules are not available on the main site for whatever reason. (I believe it's waiting for approval)So, if you have AutoPager installed, and you aren't prompted to add the rules, (dropdown saying something like: "Rules for http://animetempest.com by ZeroKnight") then add them manually. They are attached below. View attachment 4 Instructions:
  1. Extract the contents of the downloaded archive
  2. Go to AutoPager's settings. (Right click the tray icon, or the toolbar icon, or: Tools>AutoPager) and select Import/Export>Import from File...
  3. Add all of the rule files
For Google Chrome instructions, follow this linkThat's it! Simple as that ^_~Enjoy not hitting "Next" on AnimeTempest anymore
If you encounter any problems with things not working as they should, please contact me by PM (ZeroKnight, not DarkSign)

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Still can't get it to work here D: but i'll get it :thumbsup: but its works fine on other sites and i love it! XDspecially on mangareader ^^ :biggrin:

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"ShadowBlazer' date=' post: 12054"']Good add-on for reading manga pages.[/quote]Yup :thumbsup: Btw it works now, after i logged off it worked lol :eek:hmy: