Final Fantasy

Ray

无限之剑制
Its a series of RPG game made by Square Enix and seems to very popular around the world anyone here play any Final Fantasy agmes and what are your thoughts about it?

Ray

无限之剑制
Wll I liked 8 ,10 and CC the most lols seems really fun and enjoyable I never played 11 before since I dunt have a credit card

Zeta

State Alchemist
FF for the win

i tried 11 but i couldent find a friend and it got lonely so i quit it a long time ago.

top 3 fav

Zeta

State Alchemist
agree. but when i first got it ( a few days after it came to the states) i was to young to understand the complex storyline so i kind of hated it. it wasent until 10 came out did i realize how awesome his game is and came back to it.

GodSlayer

I think the series are awesome. I personally like FF III the most.. the theme just gets to me. >.<

After that would be VII, IX, and X.

I havent got da net speed to play final fantasy 11 online but i heard its good ^_^...Final Fantasy 10 is for me ..wen i bought my ps2 nd my frnd told me to play dis final fantasy 10 game..i played for 9 .5 hrs without a break ..:p its an amazing game ..all tym fav nd i never get bored playing it ..^_^ i have played other final fantasy games but didnt finish dem ..lyk final fantasy 12 but im guning for Final Fantasy 13 :D i think it would be great game specialy da way its shown on T3.iim really looking forward to dis one game ..nd it wont disspoint me as final fantasy 12 did lolz

B StAR

2D Complex.
FFVI was great, gameplay reminds me of Chrono Trigger. Never played 7,8,9,or 10. Played 12 and thought it was a single player MMO, lost faith to the FF franchise because of that.

Morcombe

King of Kings
greatest RPG series ever made

the first one i ever got was FF8, but my favourite is FF9, teh new battle system in FF12 was soemthing i actually liked.

I've never played 11 cause i simply dont want to pay for it and i can't wait for FF13 for ps3 :)

I've completed them all as well :)

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I've played from FF7 up to FF12, excluding 11. I really enjoy the seventh one except for what happened to Aerith (I cheated and used a code to be able to use her for the rest of the game lol). My favorite one would have to be number 10 though. I've had a favorite character in every one of the different series. I highly recommend them to fans of RPGs who haven't played them before

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
I LOOOOOVE the FF series. VII was good, VIII was better... never got to play IX... X was my favorite, and also X-2 was a lot of fun

WAIT....WHEN IS FF COMING FOR PS3?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

VII's the best though I really enjoyed 8's card game. I've played 1 through to 10 and 12. I have the two DS games (12 part 2 and crystal) and I liked tatics on the advance. The only 2 that I can think of I haven't tried is Tatics on the playstation (I heard cloud is a character in that) and I haven't tried Crystal Chronicles on the gamecube though i heard thats more a multiplayer game where you link up the advance or something like that

IX, X(and X-2), XIII, XII, XI, XII is my order. XI is really good and I was even thinking of getting back into it but I didn't like the number pad for controls and never found out if there was a way to change that.

Add: And now I just got III for the DS

Last edited: