Final Fantasy Xiii

Serph

I am The Light
To now about 13 or vs13 best site ever FinalFantasy-XIII.net / Final Fantasy XIII (13) FFXIII, Versus and Agito

FINAL FANTASY XIII for PlayStation 3 system
A tale of souls from a futuristic civilization illuminated by the Light of the Crystal.

This eagerly anticipated title takes full advantage of the PlayStation 3 system's advanced hardware, providing tangible, intuitive controls while delivering seamless transitions between real-time gameplay and stunning in-game cinematics. The latest in cutting-edge technology has been utilized in development of FINAL FANTASY XIII, thus making this newest addition to the FINAL FANTASY series worthy of the title "next generation.

Storyline:
Final Fantasy XIII is set in a futuristic world controlling advanced technology and magical crystals. Pulse, the world Final Fantasy XIII is based on has had an evil history which has resulted in the construction of the floating utopian city called Cocoon. The citizens of Cocoon fear the world below. Lightning, the heroine of the game is seen fighting soldiers in Cocoon in the E3 2006 trailer but we aren't sure why. All we know about her is her codename and the fact that she has amnesia.

Final Fantasy XIII - Trailer
Stage6 ? Videos GamePod ? Final Fantasy XIII - Trailer - Video and Download

Final Fantasy XIII: Cloud Trailer
Stage6 ? Final Fantasy XIII: Cloud Trailer [1080p]?-?Video and Download???Gily_Ire

Serph

I am The Light
Right if the website i go to is right about the name being vs13 they did it cuz the kingdom hearts makers made it and SQUARE ENIX wants to see who can make a better ff game