Fillers may be ending!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori

This isn't another ANN, screw up, because they allow their members to post the episode list. For those of you that may have watched the latest episode (209) you may have noticed this. It was stated that the mission that they are currently taking part in was the last request for missions from Konoha.

So maybe that means the end of fillers, or not, you decide. I don't care anymore. <_<

Nori

Another speculation. This one from NarutoFan.
Originally posted by Tazmo of NarutoFan
According to what we would consider a more reliable source than the guy who lives down the street and swears that the fillers will be over after every single episode and filler arc, the Naruto anime fillers will be coming to an end in Spring 2007, that is about 3 - 4 months from now, or 12 - 16 episodes from now. The source? Allegedly the information was posted in the Weekly Shonen Jump, with none other than Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto dishing out the details of when Naruto fans can expect a storyline that will once again continue to follow the story of the manga. We are working to independently confirm this, by walking to the store and picking up a copy when it becomes morning in Japan. But until then, blame these guys if they're wrong! Look for more information on this in the future.
Hopefully this is true, if not, then that sucks.

Yes, it is supposed to be ending soon. On one of the episode before 200, they said that, 'The fillers will end soon!'

I can't wait. But there are alot of people starting to give up anyway. But then again, those people are hopeless.

Alzina

ya
its really annoying now a days to watch fillers...there have been enough of them already :angry:

i wonder when they will start showing the real story from the manga :unsure:

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alzina @ 12-6-2006 @ 3:39 PM) [snapback]1084[/snapback]</div>
ya
its really annoying now a days to watch fillers...there have been enough of them already :angry:

i wonder when they will start showing the real story from the manga :unsure:[/b]
In the spring, as stated above. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ November 12, 2006, 12:33 PM) [snapback]760[/snapback]</div>
This isn't another ANN, screw up, because they allow their members to post the episode list. For those of you that may have watched the latest episode (209) you may have noticed this. It was stated that the mission that they are currently taking part in was the last request for missions from Konoha.

So maybe that means the end of fillers, or not, you decide. I don't care anymore. <_<[/b]
i hope that im dying

Status
Not open for further replies.