Filipinos in G2 Muffin

Jimzy

@Ero: I guess I need to stalk you more. >.>

Wait, can you speak Filipino/Tagalog? Or it's juz by chance that you became a Pinoy?

@Kaze: Now I really believe that you are a terrorist. It's not a joke. I'm serious. ._.

[quote name='Johnzy']@Ero: I guess I need to stalk you more. >.>

Wait, can you speak Filipino/Tagalog? Or it's juz by chance that you became a Pinoy?

@Kaze: Now I really believe that you are a terrorist. It's not a joke. I'm serious. ._.
[/QUOTE]

I am one from birth.... but I just ignore that fact...

After all I am a human before anything else....

btw...

don't accuse and point fingers w/o evidence

[quote name='Kaze Araki']Well, the Spanish called Aguinaldo a terrorist too, am I right?[/QUOTE]

no not a terrorist but a rebellion leader

btw..

Terrorism = childish harassment towards a country/nation with the purpose inciting terror within the population

Rebellion = Major harassment towards a country/nation with the purpose of liberating the people from the current regime/rule.

[quote name='Kulitman']oh F...my last post was meant to be with originality...XD lols...[/QUOTE]

originality what?

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='EroLussion']Rebellion = Major harassment towards a country/nation with the purpose of liberating the people from the current regime/rule.[/QUOTE]

This fit the people in Mindanao perfectly.

[quote name='Kaze Araki']This fit the people in Mindanao perfectly.[/QUOTE]

You may want to restate it to

"This fits some people in Mindanao perfectly."

Justification

-Not all the people within Mindanao sympathize with the rebels cause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even if they were able to liberate Mindanao.. they would only drag the people within that territory further into poverty.......

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Why don't the central government conduct a referendum instead of wild guessing?

Well of course they will avoid it - that would amount to political suicide.

Also, I don't have clairvoyant ability - so I can't predict the future of independent Mindanao.

Regardless though, her future is up to her own people, not outsiders.

PS:

I'm not a nationalist by any stretch of imagination, in fact - I view it as plainly absurd.

I am a human being and I see everyone else as fellow human being as well, not as nationalities.

Every association must be done voluntarily and not under the threat of an assault rifle.

[quote name='Kulitman']I mean if the Philippines will have a show with originality....

and I have to rant....

FFFF You...my professor in World Literature...[/QUOTE]

well. try watching vintage movies...

some are original

Jimzy

O.O'

Pinay ka ai? xD

Bat ngayon ko lang nalaman? xD

ai sama of MF right? xD

Kulit: gusto ko sanang yayain sina pare sa sg kaya lang mababan kapag nagadvertise. xD