Favourite Anime Stories..

Alzina

well...seen lots of polls and discussions abt best n top anime...now tell me abt the stories of ur fave anime...y do u like them...wats da best story u've seen...action, adventure, romance etc...tell all abt it here..

lemme start..

the best story so far to me (not seen much anime) is Naruto...love this anime not only for its actions but also the drama, the comedy that is mixed with action and uncertainty abt da story...all n all the story is remarkable and the character development is fantastic...

i also like myths & legends type stories n so i looove Fushigi Yugi...the story is really good about the four gods and 7 warriors...the symbols used and the character developmes is really fantastic...

that's not all i will be back for more fav anime stories...so lets hear about ur fave stories now... :)

I like the ones which have martial arts in them, much like dragon ball, Yu Yu Hakusho and Naruto..
I also like anime series/OVAs/movies which stimulate my thinking cognitive skills such as Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and Deathnote (^)___(^) they're really coooooll...

Alzina

well i like fighting anime too..i love naruto,yuyu hakusho as well....its always best when its mixed with a destiny one like naruto...n i love anime which involves all the characters in it... :)

hmm ill watch just about any anime, but best story thats a tough one. Berserk actually had a pretty good story till the end and it went all crazy. i do love Last Exiles story. lol one anime that might have been my favorite story line would be Angel Sanctuary but they only made like 3 episodes and i haven't read the manga yet. I guess im going to have to go with... Spirited Away or His and Her Circumstances.

uriel

;) well one of the best series ive seen that has a lot of drama with realy cool fights and you see how much all the characters change not only the main but all the others change during the seires would be Gundam Seed ^_^ and then it all continues in Gundam Seed Destiny wich isnt with that much drama it has more fights and way cooler but it doest afect like the last one ;) and i prefer the bloody animes with fights but watch any anime that mitte get my attention ^_^

THe best story for me was Grappler baki I just like the idea of my father is a monster and I will do whatever it takes to defeat him even if it means becoming just like him (unknowingly) Granted though even after saying that I should point ot that fighting is not my favorite type I like just about anything.

Archangel

i like anime with a good underdog story like naruto who wasn't wanted by anyone but he made his on path and hes on his way to greatness

Akie

Hm... Bleach is pretty good, but i really like Eureka 7 (so cute!), FMA (Just plain awesome), and r.o.d. the tv (better than i expected, but the dubbed version sucks... watch the subs!).

I like anime show with aciton or love story. With out them anime pretty much pointless. Unless it's comedy because there cool too. Anything else is just pointless. Anime that has all that is Rurouni Kenshin and Naruto.

The kind of anime i like are ones that draw me into them weather it is martial arts, romantic, comedy or even mecha. Anime like Vandread, Love Hina, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, and The Getbackers are all some of my favorites. There are just so many that i like i really can't narrow it down.

best anime story i have seen and my personal fav is fighting spirit/hajime no ippo. Weakling works insanely hard to become a great boxer, not through skill(though he has some) but through determination and hard work.

2 of the best stories are

1. Full Metal Panic --- Unbeleivable story that continues in novels after the anime

2. Code Geass --- For twisting the reality around neccessary evil