Favorite RPG

It's very simple what is your favorite RPG. Mine for some reason Legend Of Dragoon for the playstation. That game is freakin awsome and I love the story line.

Attachments

Archangel

Final Fantacy 7 is the best RPG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO and i heard that they might do a remake for it and it will be on PS3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 19, 2007, 11:25 PM) [snapback]6173[/snapback]</div>
Final Fantacy 7 is the best RPG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO and i heard that they might do a remake for it and it will be on PS3[/b]
it is awsome and great.

Pretty much I'm a Spuare-Enix RPG fan. I love there RPG's so I'm not really going to compare cause each one is different in their own way.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Let me think...

Valkyrie Profile - Playstation - for it's greatness and originality.
Xenogears - Playstation - for being the best jRPG ever and its 'epicness'.
Baldur's Gate II - PC - for great storyline and the use of D&D 2.0 system.

Even though FF 7 was good, especially the beginning part in Midgard, in my opinon it was greatly overrated. It's nowhere near Valkyrie Profile or especially Xenogears. And to the person who mentioned Diablo II - it's not an RPG, it's a hack & slash.

i have to agree with supertyman, legend of dragoon is the best rpg i have played, i have played it a 5 or 6 of times now, i love all the final fantasy from 7 to 12, everyone of them was just as enjoyable as ever, waiting desperately for the upcoming final fantasy games :D

GodSlayer

Shadow Hearts is great too ^^. The system of fighting is kool. I agree that ff7 is one of the best ever. But Legend of Dragoon, haven't playet yet :(, have i miss something great?

Shadow Hearts is great too ^^. The system of fighting is kool. I agree that ff7 is one of the best ever. But Legend of Dragoon, haven't playet yet :(, have i miss something great?

All of these RPGs mentioned above are exceptional, but i think we are forgetting the best one. Thw one that offers the most variety and fun. World of Warcraft.

It might not have been the original but FF VII (7) was and still remains my favourite.
The storyline and accompanying music score makes it an all time classic.

I was very into Diablo II a period, but then vent into some other stuff I don't remember. The game that currently is on my head is World of Warcraft even though I don't play it that much (anime ftw).