Favorite quote

Bố

As the title say, post your favorite quote here. No matter if it's from an anime/manga/song or from a RL person.

"Trust is the act of giving up on trying to understand others".-pg 12 ch29 vol4-Liar Game

Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible. - TE Lawrence

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
"She believed in nothing,; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."

"Je suis condamné à être libre. (I am condemned to be free)."

"On est ce qu’on veut. (A man is what he wills himself to be)."

- Jean Paul Sartre.

"Be great in act, as you have been in thought."

- Shakespeare

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes."

- Mahatma Ghandi

These are some of my favourites~

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Here are a few, both serious and funny

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will be at peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"I don't have to talk about whether or not I got raped in jail" - 2Pac

"Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent... Leave that to me" - Eminem

I have more on my fb page but I can't remember them...

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I am too lazy, so I will pick the ones from my Facebook page.

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

~M.K. Gandhi

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth"

~I nono who...

" If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain "

~Morpheus - The Matrix

"A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective"

~Edward Teller

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have"

~Emile Chartier

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"

~Albert Einstein

"You cannot feed the hungry on statistics"

~Heinrich Heine

"Let's just for a second imagine that we live in this magical land of unicorns and wizards and kind-hearted people who you can take at their word. Let's assume that he lets us go if we save her. But what if we fail, huh? What if she dies? How happy d'you think he'll be then? You think he'll let us just waltz out the door with an "Aw shucks. Well, better luck next time, tiger" attitude?" Rodney Mckay

"What's wrong? Why not shoot? Your opponent is just a schoolboy. Or have you finally realized…the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!" Lelouch vi Britannia

"What the hell can you protect with only your feelings alone!?" Kira Yamato

"They say there's no such place as Paradise.

Even if you search to the ends of the earth there's nothing there.

No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road.

It just goes on and on.

But in spite of that, why am I so driven to find it?

I hear someone's voice, calling to me..."

-- Kiba from Wolf's Rain--

"She is tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me" -- Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice

"Reader, I married him" --Jane Eyre. I cried when I read this line.

"Kissed! The normal relationship between a farmer and his pig." --my professor from Syntax 1.

"I figured if I blue myself early I'd be nice and relaxed for a 9 o'clock dinner reservation." --Tobias Funke in Arrested Development

Alyss

=Vampiress=
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

- Albert Einstein

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

-Mohandas Gandhi

"If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair."

-C.S. Lewis

"When in doubt tell the truth."

- Mark Twain

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Alyss']"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

-Mohandas Gandhi[/QUOTE]

This quote has been mentioned before. It's great nonetheless.

"You all a bunch of f***in' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! "

Tony Montana (Scarface)

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Ataraxia']"Taking a dump on the face of common sense," - Disgaea 4[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the one that used to be in your sig? lol

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
"Pirates are evil!!? The Marines are righteous!!? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history...!!! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values!!! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground!!! Justice will prevail, you say!? But of course it will!!! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!!!" - Donquixote Doflamingo, One Piece

"Don't be afraid to see what you see."

- 40th US President Ronald Reagan

"I believe in one thing only: The power of human will."

- 1st General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Commitee Joseph Stalin

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Speaking of Joseph Stalin...

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

"Gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the Soviet Union."

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
"Wheres your motivation?"~Vergil Sparda

"Might Controls everything. Without strength,you cannot protect anything. LEt alone yourself"~Vergil Sparda

"Why don't you KISS MY A**"~lots of people