Favorite opening/ closing

Akie

There's so many good anime openings, and so many bad ones.... What's your favorite opening or closing? mine are the first opening to Bleach, the third opening to Eureka 7, and the third closing to Eureka 7 ^^

Archangel

The Opening songs i like are Becks "hit in America" and Bleach " rolling star". There both really good IMO and there both in my I pod :p

Mine is probably Go! In Naruto. Or Haruka Katana(Also Naruto)
But Death Note's opening and Utawarerumono's opening is also class.

As for endings, no doubts, it has to be Wind, the first Naruto ending.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 1-24-2007 @ 6:49 AM) [snapback]1972[/snapback]</div>
The Opening songs i like are Becks "hit in America" and Bleach " rolling star". There both really good IMO and there both in my I pod :p[/b]
Oh yeah, Rolling Star is good. I pwn at that on StepMania. :)

Akie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aya @ 1-29-2007 @ 12:20 PM) [snapback]2047[/snapback]</div>
my Fav OP is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ^_^[/b]
i like the opening for the second season the best!!!

well...

my favourite opening is the latest in bleach shown in bleach 120. and my favourite ending is the first ending from bleach.

other than that i would recommend every opening and closing to naruto. some of them really hits the spots (so to say) :coolguy:

there are so many good ones its very difficult to pick a favorite, but i think i would have to go with the opening theme from naruto shuuppiden (however its spelled) i dont know the name of it though

D. Gray Man, First opening and closing themes, to me that's what first got me to watch the series, everybody and their brother knows that the bleach themes are good, I did like the first Eureka 7 themes then they started to bite. The third or fourth ending for bleach My Pace by sunset swish was very interesting, same for the newest beach opening theme.

Favorite opening has to be Cowboy Bebop for me because I love the music and it also has art I love (I have tons of similar stuff stored on my hard drive) or maybe the opening to Ergo Proxy

My favorite closing would have to be Ergo Proxy because it isn't flashy and I like the music