• Dragonball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonball Z

• Dragonball GT

• Total voters

Nori

It's not really a big debate anymore, but it used to be and I'm bringing it up again. Which series was better? Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT.

Dragonball Z in my opinion was the best, and ofcourse it was the longest.

i liked dragonball, but i liked DBZ a lot more because later on they intoduced super sayains and fights were a lot cooler. i didn't like DB-GT at all because a lot of the main characters got weak and left out like gohan, goten, trunks, they even killed piccolo off and just started to focus on two characters which were Goku and Vegeta.

Well, I needed to vote at Dragonball Z, because it was much better with fights and techniques and all that. And if you talk about Manga, it still is Dragonball Z, because better drawings and all. Akira Toriyama did a great job in all of the series, included Dragonball GT. I like it, because it has a nice and mysterious ending, but characters got weak.. That wasn't cool. >.> But I like them all!

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ClassicalTwist @ 12-12-2006 @ 4:23 PM) [snapback]1286[/snapback]</div>
I really dislike them all, but Dragonball was probably the best of them.[/b]
Wow, that's a new one. Dragonball the best over DBZ, really?

Id have to say Dragon Ball Z. If you could ignore the many fillers and retarted episodes such as the ones with Hercule i think that was his name, it was the best and had the best fights. I couldn't get into DBGT

Personally i actually liked DBZ, for the first 2 or so bosses, like maybe up until slightly after Freeza, for me was really cool, then after wards, it looked all the same. It kinda picked it self back up again when the androids came about, but for me again buu killed it, and cell put it in the grave.

The best of the Dragon Ball Z (for my personally) was the episode 214-Vegeta Pride... The best line i ever heard.... "You may have invade in my ind and my body,but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps....HIS PRIDE"

Vegeta Rulezzz

i vote dragonball... when goku was a kid he became a legend. especially the martial arts tournaments in the beginning. the character development was the key to success

qmox

I personally voted for DBZ cause it takes the idea of superman to the limit. The best part of whole DB/DBZ/DBGT is when gohan is going to school , you know this confrontation of DBZ world with normal enviroment is really funny. However I cant understand how could mr Satan won that tournament , I mean in world where gohan is an adult , it seams that all good fighters has gone , or dont try to attend thouse tournaments.

I liked Dragonball the best because the plot started to sputter out during Dragonball Z. I mean the same thing kept happening over and over. They would all be in trouble and suddenly someone (usually Goku) would manage to reach the next level and boom, they've won.

i certainly doesn't know which one is better because i couldn't watch all the parts... in fact i only was able to watch a few parts.... but i want to know so i was hoping that anyone can tell me a "FAST" downloading site just like this site;) to download dragonball series

Dragonball Z was of epic proportions when it came out, so for me it was an eye-opener into the world of anime...... so for me Dragonball Z was the best of the three....DBGT was just overkill!!

The choice is easy. It's Dragonball. Back then it wasn't about who was the strongest, who could grow their hair out more, or destroying planets. It was just about Goku making friends, becomming a martial artist, and searching for the dragonballs. The beginning of Dragonball Z tried to stay true to what made Dragonball a success but everything seemed to go downhill once power levels got involved. After that, the supporting characters of DB started to take the backseat (like Puar, Oolong, Roshi etc.) or simply get the crap knocked out of them or killed to hype up the villain of the week. They traded in martial arts for throwing punches and ki blasts and hoping that one of them hits. There are many things that aren't great about Dragonball Z but nothing's perfect.

I really kinda wish Dragonball z didn't exist.

That way the games wouldn't suck.

Although super was pretty good, I'm really sick of the generic mash'athons and big colored ball lobbing budokai tenkaichi series. I miss the variety of techniques and martial art skills in dragonball.

and I'm sorry, but making goku an alien was just batshit retarded.

Nori

It would be kinda hard to explain the monkey tail though lol and him turning into a huge ape when there's a full moon without him being an alien.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 24, 2007, 7:19 PM) [snapback]9366[/snapback]</div>
It would be kinda hard to explain the monkey tail though lol and him turning into a huge ape when there's a full moon without him being an alien.[/b]

Just like with the police chief being a humanoid dog and a dinosaur spitting pink unbreakable gum at people in tournaments, I wouldn't have asked questions. XP

and Goku was based on the chinese monkey king goku(or something like that). That is all the explanation I need really.

DBZ was fun tho, but dragonball was great, and I really dislike how it's so overshadowed by DBZ.