Favorite Marvel Character

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
The hulk for his the strongest there is!

Iron man cause i love his tech

and finally Galactus the most badass villain of the marvel universe. :grin:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Wolverine I guess... cause I really like his super regenerative powers..XD[/QUOTE]

too bad Sesshomaru will totally pawn him XD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Squirrel Girl. Why? Rawr, even Deadpool is scared of her. I mean, who wouldn't, right? Probably the only character in the New Lake X-Men that makes sense~

Deadpool, massive 4th Wall bender that he is~

And Nightcrawler, because he's so blue, furry, and AWESOME! (More awesome than Beast, who shares those features, haha~)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='PiFace314']Deadpool, massive 4th Wall bender that he is~

And Nightcrawler, because he's so blue, furry, and AWESOME! (More awesome than Beast, who shares those features, haha~)[/QUOTE]

oh yeah i forgot Deadpool as well! His my FAVOURITE!!

dang how come i didnt mention him. oh right MVC made me think his from capcom rofl.

CHIMICHANGAS! :love:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Riiight, Deadpool...

Doctor Doom got squirreled

And now he's too scared to fight her:

Squirrel Girl pawned Thanos

Squirrel Girl pawned Deadpool

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Dr.Strange! No one beats the Sorcerer Supreme >_> No one.[/QUOTE]

except the 4th wall breaker deadpool? :grin:

Hey kids, remember, when you Pick deadpool youre actually picking a ripoff character of DC's Deathstroke.

Deathstroke occupation: Villain and mercenary

Deadpool occupation: Villain and Mercenary

Deathstroke real name: Slade Wilson

Deadpool real name : Wade Wilson

Deathstroke abilities: Super human reflexes, genius intellect, and accelerated healing, ability to use various numbers of weapons mainly using a combination of blade and guns

Deadpool: accelerated healing, ability to use various numbers of weapons mainly using a combination of blade and guns

Oh and my fav Marvel character is Cable

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']Hey kids, remember, when you Pick deadpool youre actually picking a ripoff character of DC's Deathstroke.

Deathstroke occupation: Villain and mercenary

Deadpool occupation: Villain and Mercenary

Deathstroke real name: Slade Wilson

Deadpool real name : Wade Wilson

Deathstroke abilities: Super human reflexes, genius intellect, and accelerated healing, ability to use various numbers of weapons mainly using a combination of blade and guns

Deadpool: accelerated healing, ability to use various numbers of weapons mainly using a combination of blade and guns

Oh and my fav Marvel character is Cable

[/QUOTE]

really i wonder whose copying who :>.>:

[quote name='Graham Aker']really i wonder whose copying who :>.>:

[/QUOTE]

I hope youre joking when you ask that. Because its common sense to know Deathstroke came first. Hes just the clown version of Deathstroke. And Deathstroke is way more badass.

But dont let me derail this thread. ; (

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']I hope youre joking when you ask that. Because its common sense to know Deathstroke came first. Hes just the clown version of Deathstroke. And Deathstroke is way more badass.

But dont let me derail this thread. ; ([/QUOTE]

yeah and deathstroke's ripoff could break 4th walls...kill and make a joke out of it...and chimichangas. :D

nope sorry the only similarity i see here is the costume and perhaps choice of weapon.

personality and character wise...they are on two sides of the world . I like Deathstroke his badass. But i love deadpool cause he gives the sense of badass..but you just cant take him seriously...until he decides to use a rocket launcher to prove his point...:><:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Actually, it is pretty commonly know that Deadpool was made as a rip off of Deathstroke.

That being said, Deadpool has completely surpassed Deathstroke's popularity and recognition.