Favorite/Least Favorite Subject

Sanae

Staff member
Inspired by [MENTION=112]Luluyuyu[/MENTION]'s comment in Cherry Chat Thread xD

What was/is your favorite and least favorite school subject?

My favorite was Science (especially, the astronomy side of it) and my least favorite was Math xD In between was English and Social Studies (and the variations, ofc).

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
My favourite subject from HS is probably Biology or Maths and my least favourite was Geo -.- Hated it with a passion. Also German! ;3 I dropped tht shizz as soon as i could

Currently though my favourite subject is well Im not sure but I guess financial accounting. While my least favourite is business law -.- so boring

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] why is it that some people are the best at the subject they most hate xD? It's weird, but I remember you helping Ruru with her math hw in the chat thread lol

noex1337

Emmie was here
I do math for a living, or I will be when i finish my degree. I actually used to like math until I got to college. [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

favorite: linguistics
least favorite: everything else, especially Politics

such an easy choice. History can be interesting but usually it's so dry.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Favorite subjects were History, I love it so much! And Sociology/Psychology.

Least favorite would have to be Math, even though I'm good at it, I do not enjoy it.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Religion is really interesting. I'm not very religious myself but I do believe in some but I just like to learn all the different legends and teachings that other religions have. Some of the teachings are really beautiful. Like personally I love to listen to Native American Legends.