Favorite Game Consoles

Swiss

function Swiss()
my favorite game console is the sleep box. What u do is close your eyes and then you have a wide selection of games to choose from, u don't even need to buy any. This console allows u to save money play any game whenever u r asleep and there's no wires. The game ends whenever you wake up. lol. I need to get it copyrighted. DON'T STEAL MY IDEA.

Archangel

Only you swiss, only you LOL yeah you get the copyright on that , How about this ill make a auto knockyourself out device and you do the sleep box , well be a huge hit

Swiss

function Swiss()
yes, coooool. The first game we should release with this console is "loose your teeth with someones fist" It's in development as we speak. lol,lol I think we would make Billions

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, lol, He will be once we go into production and our names begin to circle around the globe. We'll call the company G-stringers Glow.

I would likely say the SNES and Playstation, as both were during my heaviest gaming years and I have many favorite games on both systems.

right now I would have to say both the xbox and ps2 are my favorite game consoles because the xbox has some really cool action/adventure and fps games and the ps2 has an amazing library of rpg's and action games in japanese and anime based games of which I'm currently play berserk. I just recently got an xbox360 and hope to have it up and running soon since they just released blue dragon in singapore with english subs and japanese/korean language audio tracks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ October 9, 2006, 1:40 AM) [snapback]332[/snapback]</div>
I highly doubt it. PS3 is going to be on top to me. I'm getting PS3 and Nintendo Wii though. I don't want Xbox 360. Never liked Xbox probably never will. Only way I'm getting an Xbox is if someone else buys it for me.[/b]
Heh, I do not have to speak (or write) you said it for me.... Anyway, all better games are for PS3 (well, to be honest, not all, 1-2 are for XBox:p)