Favorite Game Consoles

Nori

There are many many different game consoles that have been made over the years. If you have a favorite one, post it here.

Mine is Playstation 3.

Nori

Same here for Nintendo Wii, despite the crappy name. I'm definately getting it, especially for Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

But yea this is for your favorite gaming system, so PS3 and Nintendo Wii don't count, since they haven't been released.

Nori

Wow, no one reads my post. PS3 and Wii don't count until there release. How can you possibly say your favorite game console is something you don't have.

Well I guess by reading the features of the console.And probably looking up information.Some people might say its "there favorite" because of the way it look.

Don't forget looks can be deceiving,PS3 is just a false impression.Nintendo Wii will be the best console of all the gens.

Nori

I highly doubt it. PS3 is going to be on top to me. I'm getting PS3 and Nintendo Wii though. I don't want Xbox 360. Never liked Xbox probably never will. Only way I'm getting an Xbox is if someone else buys it for me.

PS2 easily the only game I really like on the xbox is the halo series so not worth me getting it

But I have to say this real gamers use custom built computers

Right now all I can say is the Xbox..since that's all I have :mellow: But I might be able to get the 360 on my bday, and that might just become my fave console. Hopefully.

I would say the wii seems lyk the best console but since this topic is on RELEASED consoles i would have to say the N64 has gotta be my favourite up to now :D.... i miss my N64 :(

Now you say fav. gaming console and yet i wouldnt pic an actual console...the favorite thing of mien would have to be my computer...its the best thing for gaming ive ever seen to date....i mean come on...the possibillites are endless.