Favorite composer?

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Who is your favorite composer who writes music for a single or multiple anime series? For me it would have to be Yoko Kanno, who did music for Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, Ghost in the Shell and many others.

Zeta

State Alchemist
lol i really dont know actually composers for opening and ending themes but i guess ill look some of them up.

Morcombe

King of Kings
ok i know this isn't exactly gonna be anime but my favourite composer is Nobuo Uematsu the man who does all the msuic for final fantasy games.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Taro Iwashiro, who made some kenshin ost, Ooshima Michiru from full metal alchemist,
capcom sound team and also rungran from devil may cry, and that would be all, i think
ah, forgot about Yoko Kanno, warui

Last edited:

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Well I have 2 groups I like with are Do As Infinity and UVERworld, Do As Infinity did one OP from Zoids Genesis and Uverworld did an OP in Bleach but they have other good songs also

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
DAI has done some great music themes for more than just Zoids I believe. Too bad they broke up. UVERWorld is very good. However they are artists, not so much composers.

If you watch an anime and love the instrumental music in the background of scenes, that is the composer. All you have to do is look up the anime on http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php and look under Japanese Staff for Music. That's the composer.

For me it would have to be Yoko Kanno, who did music for Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, Ghost in the Shell and many others.
Did she also compose music for the anime Black Cat? :confused:
love the people who made the naruto music =^o^= sounds cool!
Agreed Amanda :D. I love there music from before the timeskip alot better. Alot of songs were cute~

ok i know this isn't exactly gonna be anime but my favourite composer is Nobuo Uematsu the man who does all the msuic for final fantasy games.
Oh hell yes :D. I was going to reply this but then i didnt know if FF games were animated or not ~_~. I like the songs "Someday the Dream Will End" , "Path of Repentance", and "Tatakau Mono tachi" from Nobuo-san :rolleyes:

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Did she also compose music for the anime Black Cat? :confused:
No it was composed by Taku Iwasaki

Originally Posted by Morcombe
Well if you count Advent Children, then yes you can count him as one.

Last edited:
My favorite composers are definately Ootake Kaoruko, who does the piano osts for the anime BARTENDER <3. And Joe Hisaishi who makes BEAUTIFUL Howl's Moving Castle OSTS. And we can't forget about Toshiyuki O'mori who composed the tsukihime osts.!! <333 my top favorite ones!!