Favorite Character(s)

[quote name='insane-azn']Wow nice, you have the same fav. characters as me!! (it would be Kisame, Naruto, Killer Bee in this order)

Not counting deceased characters though, such as Itachi and Jiraiya[/QUOTE]

Simillar minds think alike. :grin:

Wow, I found so many nice people on this forum today.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']Simillar minds think alike. :grin:

Wow, I found so many nice people on this forum today.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, and the same goes for you :)

btw would you like to join my Kisame FC??

Uchiha Madara, Pein, Uchiha Itachi, Hoshigaki Kisame, Konan, Deidara, Hidan, Sasori of the Red Sand, Hyuga Neji, Hatake Kakashi, Jiraiya, Nara Shikamaru, Gaara of the Desert, Hyuga Hinata... well that should be enough of a list.

Note: They are not in order since really I don't have a #1.

Those are some of my favorite characters in Naruto though. To continue would take forever since the number of characters I like far outnumbers those I dislike.

That would have to be Kakashi!!!

well,because he always acts in such a calm,collected manner,being cool even if chances for victory are very slim...also he has this I-become-cool-the-very-moment-I-appear kind of talent like so few other Naruto characters.

and lastly,nothing Kakashi ever did in the manga disappointed me,which cannot be said about any other character that has been there for longer period.

Actually,I like most of the Naruto characters and don't really hate any...

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='ANBUKakashi4']Actually,I like most of the Naruto characters and don't really hate any...[/quote]

Not even Hanzo, Sakura or Sasuke??

As long as that character has God Pawns Eyes, I'd put them in my number 1 list. Not RS.

Followed by Jikuukan users and then.......Rasengan.

and of course, Lee!! You must watch his sexy and harem no jutsu!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!

[quote name='insane-azn']Not even Hanzo, Sakura or Sasuke??[/QUOTE]

Why would I hate Hanzo?

I actually liked the way Hanzo valued the bravery and skills of his opponents rewarding them with sparing their lives and even regarding them as heroes...he probably became less admirable in his later years...

well,I don't see any reason why should anyone hate him.

as for Sasuke,he used to be one of my favourites until he went rather insane,but I see that more as a reason to pity him than anything else...

and lastly Sakura well................she is sometimes highly irritating and rather useless(I mean completely)

sooo...eh...uhm....lol

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='ANBUKakashi4']Why would I hate Hanzo?

I actually liked the way Hanzo valued the bravery and skills of his opponents rewarding them with sparing their lives and even regarding them as heroes...he probably became less admirable in his later years...

well,I don't see any reason why should anyone hate him.

as for Sasuke,he used to be one of my favourites until he went rather insane,but I see that more as a reason to pity him than anything else...

and lastly Sakura well................she is sometimes highly irritating and rather useless(I mean completely)

sooo...eh...uhm....lol[/quote]

I only hated him for the fact he used poison gas to win, as well as resorting to dirty tactics to kill Yahiko. His old self was great I admit, but he was shown very disappointing in the ninja war (owned by Mifune, not that Mifune's weak or anything, but...)

Also I used to like Sasuke a lot. But he started pissing me off greatly in Shippuden, for obvious reasons

And Sakura, well... We don't want to go there LOL

[quote name='Pyro Fighter'] Yeah, neither Oro nor Hidan who jabbed off Asuma.[/quote]

I don't really like Oro, but I have nothing against Hidan. In fact, I quite like him, even though he killed Asuma

[quote name='insane-azn']I only hated him for the fact he used poison gas to win, as well as resorting to dirty tactics to kill Yahiko. His old self was great I admit, but he was shown very disappointing in the ninja war (owned by Mifune, not that Mifune's weak or anything, but...)[/QUOTE]

Yeah those tactics were rather dirty,but good anyway and,after all, ninjas are sort of supposed to act like that...

Well,Hanzo being defeated by Mifune was certainly disappointing...such a badass who owned sannin(and he was already about to''erase them all'',LOL) but of course he got matched up with the very guy that is reknown for his skills at disturbing/preventing ninjutsu...

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='ANBUKakashi4']Yeah those tactics were rather dirty,but good anyway and,after all, ninjas are sort of supposed to act like that...

Well,Hanzo being defeated by Mifune was certainly disappointing...such a badass who owned sannin(and he was already about to''erase them all'',LOL) but of course he got matched up with the very guy that is reknown for his skills at disturbing/preventing ninjutsu...[/QUOTE]

Very true, and my point is that I expected more from Hanzo, and I was disappointed when I saw him (especially seeing as he handled the three sannin pretty much single-handedly, as you mentioned)

Oh and I forgot about Mifune being able to prevent ninjutsu, I guess I haven't been concentrating on the latest chapters lol

[quote name='insane-azn']Very true, and my point is that I expected more from Hanzo, and I was disappointed when I saw him (especially seeing as he handled the three sannin pretty much single-handedly, as you mentioned)

Oh and I forgot about Mifune being able to prevent ninjutsu, I guess I haven't been concentrating on the latest chapters lol[/QUOTE]

If someone like Mifune, whose speed even slower than Shinobi can prevent Hanzo from using Nijutsu, why not Sannin? I feel like Mifune becoming even more powerful than Jiraiya and Itachi.:-.-:

I like kakashi, hinata, deidara, hidan.

Kakashi because he is a nice calm presence and he has good taste in books.

Hinata because of her determination.

Deidara and Hidan: loudmouth jerks but for some reason I like them.

My favorites are basically all the sharingan users. Naruto is also a fav for me and here's a funny thing: I don't have a fav female character being female myself, none of the female characters cut it for me.....least of all Sakura, even if I believe in Sasusaku. :blush: