Favorite Bleach Character

What is your favorite charector on bleach.

I been watching bleach for a while on TV. My favorite charector is Orihime right now. Not because of the way she looks like. But she really a funny charector. I laugh at her for being strange. She one of the reasons I watch this show.

Archangel

I would have to say my Favorite Bleach character is Ichigo and KON!!!!!! I like the way ichigo character is like and Kon is just the man Pluss he gets all the right angles O_O lol

Nori

Ichigo is my favorite character.

....I'm trying to figure out why someone reported this thread because no one posted in it, that's just stupid.

well that makes about as much sense as a rabbit eating a bear.

and i forgot to say why. i like chad because he remind me of myself a little just because he has always been big and strong but he is not sure what to do with it.

and urahara is just flat out cool and he seems to be a dork at the same time which is how i would like to think i seem

Jinx

Kon due to being....funny as hell.
Ichigo, as I tend to like main characters.
Rukia since she is just pretty cool.
Ichimaru...I don't know, just his evil fox face I guess.
Urahara, I find him funny and how he keeps running things seemingly from the background in some parts.
Yoruichi, eh....just rar.

ichigo because he is the main character and is suited to be :)
orihime because of her looks and the weird character of her
byakuya for his cool behavior
matsumoto rangiku of course for she is just like orihime + she is better in every angel :wink: heh