Favorite Bleach Character

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ April 24, 2007, 3:22 PM) [snapback]6427[/snapback]</div>
What is your favorite charector on bleach.

I been watching bleach for a while on TV. My favorite charector is Orihime right now. Not because of the way she looks like. But she really a funny charector. I laugh at her for being strange. She one of the reasons I watch this show.[/b]
ichigo

I like Uraha, i think him acting like a dork is just a Mask, and he is really damn strong he just hasn't shown it yet. I almost forgot AIZEN, that guys awesome! lol

Kenpachi ftw! I bet Kenpachi will beat almost anyone in this series. He could have beaten Ichigo if he wasn't wasting his time and being careless. Also, Kenpachi didn't even have his sword evolved yet (whatever word to describe it). I wanna see his sword's other forms, especially his bankai. Kenpachi owns!!

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lannie @ October 1, 2007, 5:41 PM) [snapback]11430[/snapback]</div>
Kenpachi ftw! I bet Kenpachi will beat almost anyone in this series. He could have beaten Ichigo if he wasn't wasting his time and being careless. Also, Kenpachi didn't even have his sword evolved yet (whatever word to describe it). I wanna see his sword's other forms, especially his bankai. Kenpachi owns!![/b]
Kenpachi sucks lol. You said "he didn't even have his sword evolve," that's because he can't. Nor does he have the ability to use bankai. He can't control his sword, and he doesn't know his swords name. And he's worse than Ichigo at finding people....he sucks lol

Kenpachi is a shinigami, so he has the ability to get his sword to evolve to lvl 2 then lvl 3 (bankai). Its just he can't do it yet, maybe in the future. Also, Kenpachi's lvl 1 beats Ichigo's lvl 2. And, Kenpachi's lvl 1 beat Captain Tousen's lvl 3.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lannie @ October 1, 2007, 6:13 PM) [snapback]11434[/snapback]</div>
Kenpachi is a shinigami, so he has the ability to get his sword to evolve to lvl 2 then lvl 3 (bankai). Its just he can't do it yet, maybe in the future. Also, Kenpachi's lvl 1 beats Ichigo's lvl 2. And, Kenpachi's lvl 1 beat Captain Tousen's lvl 3.[/b]
No. That's not why he's a shinigami. He's a shinigami, because the extreme amount of raw power that he has. You're somewhat confused though. It really isn't his sword that is beating anyone, it is all him.

All Shinigami don't have the ability to do bankai, because if they did, they would lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ October 1, 2007, 6:38 PM) [snapback]11435[/snapback]</div>
No. That's not why he's a shinigami. He's a shinigami, because the extreme amount of raw power that he has. You're somewhat confused though. It really isn't his sword that is beating anyone, it is all him.

All Shinigami don't have the ability to do bankai, because if they did, they would lol[/b]
That's what I'm trying to say lol. Kenpachi is only using his own power to beat the other guys without the help of his sword.

Yes, he has the ability to level up his sword. In the episode after the end of his fight with Ichigo he tried to talk to his sword but the sword didn't answer back. During his fight, Ichigo's sword partner said that Kenpachi's sword partner is in pain and it's scared of Kenpachi. So he has the ability to go to lvl 2 and even lvl 3 but he can't do it yet. Maybe in the future he can, but he has to do a little sweet talk with his sword partner. (note one of the latest episodes when the shinigami group (Captain Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, and the two other guys) have to talk to their swords)

And yes, all shinigamis have the ability to do bankai. They just have to learn how to get to it. Example, Ichigo didn't have a bankai before his fight with Rukia's brother. So, Yorouchi took Ichigo to Urahara to train Ichigo and make him learn bankai.