Favorite anime movies

Naruto Shippuuden: Bonds

I thought this was going to be one of thoes movies that was just a let down. The way they were showing Sasuke, I figured he was just gonna get all hyped up, and then only have a 10 second cameo at the end. However, he actually played a key part in the film, even if it wasn't until the last half-hour or so....and I don't even like Sasuke. Top that off with an actually likeable mission client with a decent story and you've got yourself a nice film. Easily the best of the Naruto films to me, right next to the second one.

Spirited Away

Like most Miyazaki films, this one is great. The art/animation is superb, and the story is very original. A recommend this for any anime fan.

Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro(Or however you spell it)

I'm not a big fan of Lupin III.(I think it's a great series, I just haven't read/watched it much) But I have to tell you, this film is amazing. From the story to the animation to the humor to the action to the suspense, this film is one that I will gladly watch multiple times.

There are others, but these are the few I can think of off the top of my head :p

C

chiriyu

Favorite anime movies:

My Neighbor Totoro

Grave of Fireflies (saddest anime movie i ever watch)

The best anime movei I have ever watched must be....Saiyuki: Requiem. It is absolutely beautiful in its cinematic and the storyline is intriguing and engaging. There just enough a touch of the tragic to make it memorable, but not enough to totally break your heart like Code Geass does. If you haven't watched it, you are totally missing out!

ghostjacker

Neo Maxi Domzwiebie
Ghost in the Shell movies

Anything by studio ghibli

Paprika, Perfect Blue bu the late, great Satoshi Kun

Jin Roh

and movies from the 80's, like Fist of the North Star, Akira, Golgo13 etc The stories may have been lacking somewhat, but made up by the bloodletting and GORE in technicolor

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Currently,

Summer Wars

Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi

Higashi no Eden The Movie I : The Kind of Eden

All Kara no Kyoukai

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
The last anime movie I saw and really liked was One Piece: Strong World. You can't go wrong with One Piece.

One of my favorite anime movies is the Cowboy Bebop movie. Cowboy Bebop is also one of my all time favorite series.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Gundam 00 the Awakening of Trail Blazers.

*salute* R.I.P Ace pilot Aker.

soon to be will be Break Blade if it follows the manga closely.

Hmm my favourites would be:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Steamboy
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Howl's Moving Castle
Castle in the Sky
The Place Promised in our Early Days
Gin'iro no Kami no Agito
Piano no Mori
Sword of the Stranger
The Sky Crawlers
Summer Wars