Favorite anime movies

Naruto Shippuuden: Bonds
I thought this was going to be one of thoes movies that was just a let down. The way they were showing Sasuke, I figured he was just gonna get all hyped up, and then only have a 10 second cameo at the end. However, he actually played a key part in the film, even if it wasn't until the last half-hour or so....and I don't even like Sasuke. Top that off with an actually likeable mission client with a decent story and you've got yourself a nice film. Easily the best of the Naruto films to me, right next to the second one.

Spirited Away
Like most Miyazaki films, this one is great. The art/animation is superb, and the story is very original. A recommend this for any anime fan.

Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro(Or however you spell it)
I'm not a big fan of Lupin III.(I think it's a great series, I just haven't read/watched it much) But I have to tell you, this film is amazing. From the story to the animation to the humor to the action to the suspense, this film is one that I will gladly watch multiple times.

There are others, but these are the few I can think of off the top of my head :p

The best anime movei I have ever watched must be....Saiyuki: Requiem. It is absolutely beautiful in its cinematic and the storyline is intriguing and engaging. There just enough a touch of the tragic to make it memorable, but not enough to totally break your heart like Code Geass does. If you haven't watched it, you are totally missing out!