Favorite Anime characters

Ray

无限之剑制
Here is where you post about your favorite anime characters and why?

Mines are

#1 Harima Kenji ~ School Rumble
A Tough kickass badboy who reall became a solfheart over saving Tenma's life who shows no affection for him in reality hes just a idiot whos trying to win Tenma's heart even if other hot girls are into him I like him the most due to his determination and his will never to give up and always putting Tenma before himself.

#2 Tomoya Okazaki ~ Clannad
Well another guy whos lazy skips class but befriends cute girls o.o well clannad hasn't ended and you guys would wonder why I like him.Well from the game he starts out coldy yet starts t open up after his interaction with people and learns to care love and smile. He also helps other alot like Yuji from Kanon but he always never show his feelings till you know him more XD

#3Archer ~ Fate/stay night
Well he starts off as a cold servant yet with a cool attitude yet later on its reveal theirs a reason he became what he is now even when redealing with the past the people he has to fight he shows respect and protective of Saber and Rin even if they didn't know who he really was. Plus his UBW is like the koolest attack ever x.x

#4 Konata ~ Lucky Star
Reminds me of who I am lol hardcore gaming and anime fan good at sports even if you sit at home and do nothing also loves reading manga

#5 Saber ~ Fate/stay night
I like girls that are active and such but why a quiet and shy girl saber well she starts off cold trying to rechange her past and so but her attitude and personality is great since she tends to hide her feelings yet inside she really needs help which also shes very kawaii in my opinion o.o

#6 Sana ~ Myself ; Yourself
Well I like him because hes very supportive and trying to help his friends and many ways. Hes pretty open to everyone cept what happen to him in the past x.x He also shown great care to nanaka. Overall very supportive but less active on trying to get the girl he likes

#7 kyou/Tomoyo ~Clannad
I put them together because I like em both so much x.x but Tomoyo : Is a strong willed girl never shows her true feelings at all and kyou is ur typical Tsundere (game only) starts off aggressive but in reality very soft andlike attack tomoya with stuff which I like laughing at plus she seems like Tomoya's other bestfriend besides Sunohara before clannad started

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
I will OWN this thread.......

OK, i currently have a tattoo project going on.

all my fav female anime chicks.....

SO FAR...

Chitose-Chan, Kazuki-Chan from Amaenaideyo Katsu
Rei Ayanami and Asuka from Evangelion
Sawa from Kite
Eureka from Eureka Seven
Haruhi and Yuki from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu

next candidates

Ai from Hell Girl
Miki from Ramen fighter Miki

(it'll probably be Hell Girl)

i also like Onizuka from GTO, Vash from Trigun, Chi and Sumomo from Chobits, Nana and Lucy from Elfen Lied, Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl, Ed and Al from Full Metal Alchemist, all of section 9 from Ghost in the shell 2nd gig,

too many too list.......beat THAT!!

In no particular order.
Toshiro Hitsugaya-Bleach
Byakuya Kuchiki-Bleach
Kakashi-Naruto
Heero Yuy-Gundam Wing
Kira Yamato-Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
1. sora - sukishio
2. akabane - getbackers
3. sanzo - saiyuki
4. yuki - gravitation
5. sesshoumaru - inuyasha
6. abel - trinity blood
7. ishida uryu - bleach
8. tamaki - ouran high school
9. setsuna - angel sanctuary
that's all i can think right now

Last edited:

Raiyu

1. Uchiha Sasuke-Naruto
2. Nara Shikamaru-Naruto
3. Toa-Dragonaut The Resonance
4. Hitsugaya Toshiro-Bleach
5. Kurosaki Ichigo-Bleach
6. Moka/Other Moka-Rosario+Vampire
7. Bit Cloud-Zoids

I think thats it.

(Loveless) RITSUKA
(Naruto) Itachi
(Bleach) Byakuya
(Naruto) OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!
(Bakuretsu tenshi) Joe
(Death Note) Raito
(Bleach) AIZEN!!
(Chrno Crusade) Chrno!
(Jigoku Shoujo) Enma Ai
(Full moon wo Sagashite) Takuto

^____^ and the list goes on.....

1. Kamina - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann : What can I say? Hes the man that will do anything and everything to accomplish his dream. Even if it means defying physics, kicking all logic and reason aside, and charging headlong into hell. I loved Kamina from the very beginning. His indomitable will to win and crazy personality just really made for a amazing character.

2. Saber - Fate/Stay Night : As of some of you may well know I generally prefer to stay away from characters with Tsundere qualities but Saber had just enough to likable but not overly annoying or abusing. I love how she's able to be protective, loyal, and serious one minute and shy and cute the next.(And of course when she's all five at the same time.)

3. Primula - Shuffle! : Because I love lolis and silent moe characters. And since Primula is pretty much a combination of the two I found her to be extremely awesome.

4. Fuko Ibuki - Clannad : Between her weird phrases, crazy hyperactive antics, and unusual obsession with starfish I can't help but love her. No other character has made me laugh this much since Sousuke Full Metal Panic! Fomoffu

5. Simon - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann : Kamina's adopted younger brother and heir as the leader of the Dai Gurren Dan, Simon was quite a unlikeable character at first. He was whiny and unsure of him self but with help from his his older brother and to-be finance he become not only a skilled warrior but a adept and charismatic leader. And is one of the very few characters in modern day media that I can honestly call a true hero.

6. Ayu Tsukimiya - Kanon (2006) : Uguu~! There need be no more reason than Uguu~!

7. Nia - Tengen Toppa Gurren Laganan : I originally liked Nia just because she was a cute, funny, loli. Thankfully though, later on in the series she got a little bit of character development and ended up being a fine example of what I like in female non-loli characters.

8. Tsukasa Hiiragi - Lucky Star : Tsukasa had me me in a iron grip before the first episode was even over. Everything she did was so ridiculously cute I fell in love with her extremely quickly and stayed in love with her thereafter.

9. Ginko - Mushishi : He's just a simple wanderer that aids people in distress. He also has a laid back personality but he can be very serious when the need of it arises. (I admire him)

10. Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni : She has a hatchet, she likes cute things, has a cute catch phrase, and she has a sadistic split personality to boot.(In other words, she's cute and evil.)​

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
1. Andou Tsubasa - Gakuen Arisu
2. Misaki - Gakuen Arisu
3. Ootori Kyouya - Ouran
4. Yondaime - Naruto
5. Imai Hotaru / Hyuuga Natsume / Ruka - Gakuen Arisu

LOL! i love gakuen arisu

Guts from Berserk: there is no bigger bad ass than him, so many terrible things happen to him and those he cares for...he's been through hell but won't stop until he gets his revenge on a former friend for his betrayal!

Onizuka from GTO: the coolest, funniest and most perverted teacher you would see...he'll also teach you life lessons...always gets out of the tightest spots.

for higurashi: sotoko for her laugh, rena for wanting to take everything cute home xD and Rika for the nipah cutness!

(Naruto) -Uchiha Itachi
(School Rumble,School Rumble Nigakki)- Harima Kenji, Tsukamoto Yakumo
(Claymore)- Bishou no Teresa
(Hellsing)- Alucard
(Shakugan no Shana I,II)- Margery Daw+ Marcosius
(Fate Stay Night)- Archer
(Fullmetal Alchemist)- Edward Elric
(Love Hina) -Narusegawa Naru
(Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien)- Suzumiya Haruka
(Amaenaideyo, Amaenaideyo Katsu)- Amonogawa Haruka, Kazusano Kazuki
(Samurai Champloo)- Jin
(Tenjou Tenge)- Natsume Shin