Fate / Stay Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and started downloading the series, and found as I watched it that it was fairly certain subtittled in french and no option to change it to english or anything else. Anyone know if that was whats actually out there or something up with the download section. Thought it was weird when trying to read it and realized it was using language other than english which was listed as what it was subbed in.

haha its cool, was just wondering what was up when I couldn't understand anything I read, but could understand what was being said in japanese. Actually on that note though, any chance you'll be putting up an english sub version in place of this current one?

Nori

Yea, probably, but it may be a while. I really hate making things rmvb. I may just upload it and put in premium. -.-

That'd be cool, Fate / Stay Night and Flame of Recca are pretty much only series I've been looking for lately and can't get torrents anywhere, so to get one of the two done from ya would be great. Can go into my archive of seen stuff. Currently up to about 2 terabytes of stuff here. Which if you ever need some stuff let me know, got tons of it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.