Fast Food

amanda

Where do you people usually eat when your out with friends? I lovvvvve going to wendys, just taste so damn good or I just loving having a slice of pizza ^^

I usually don't eat with friends, unless we go out during the day time. Which we would go to the closest junk food joint :p.

B StAR

2D Complex.
Usually it's midnight and all the places are closed :( So we either hit up pizza places or go to the Waffle House (24/7 whew....)

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
We tend to go to either chicken morgue (that's what we named KFC lol), or to The Pizza Man which makes huge pizzas, and since one of my friends works there we get a good discount to boot.

Where do you people usually eat when your out with friends? I lovvvvve going to wendys, just taste so damn good or I just loving having a slice of pizza ^^
I am just so tired of Wendy's, its one of the only places not only near my house but also near my school.

I'm not a really big fastfood fan, I love going to Tropical Smoothie get myself a wrap and a delicious smoothie :relax:

amanda

I am just so tired of Wendy's, its one of the only places not only near my house but also near my school.

I'm not a really big fastfood fan, I love going to Tropical Smoothie get myself a wrap and a delicious smoothie :relax:
oooo that sounds good!

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
Fast food is expensive and doesn't even taste good. More often than not, me and my friends get stoned and then go to the grocery store and buy snacks or go to the deli counter and buy a sandwich.

Fast food is unhealthy and doesn't agree with me :( Makes me have smelly gas. It's tradition though, to go to Del Taco on all concert trips.