Fantasy RP

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
So I was thinking of doing an RP with a fantasy theme. I was thinking something along the lines of a band of brave younguns that went off to kill the tyrannical king that ruled the land. Something simple like that :3, if there is anyone interested just post here and tell me. Looking for about 4 other people to join me on this, or actually maybe 6. 4 other heroes, and maybe a person to play the evil king and his right hand man/woman.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Okay, so for the five main heroes there is a certain type of each character below are the different types of characters. I want you to pick one except for the hero(cuz I already call that one
), but the other are free. So choose one of them, create a character profile and speciy which role that character is ^^The Five-Man Band is a group of characters whose members fall into archetypes which all complement one another. They are a very specific team with skills that contribute to the group in a unique way. The group traditionally includes: The Hero —(lead singer) The leader of the group. Can be clean-cut and upstanding, bold and charismatic, serious and driven, or some combination of the three. The Lancer —(lead guitar) The second-in-command, usually a contrast to The Hero. If the Hero is clean-cut and/or uptight, the Lancer is a grizzled Anti-Hero or Deadpan Snarker; if the Hero is driven and somewhat amoral, the Lancer is more relaxed and level-headed. The Smart Guy —(keyboardist) The physically weak, but intelligent or clever member. Often nerdy and awkward played for comic relief. Sometimes unconventionally young (early-to mid-teens). Sometimes a trickster and a buddy of the Big Guy. May be the one with all the "street" connections. The Big Guy —(drummer) The strongman of the team. May be dumb. Or mute. The Chick —(vocal effects, tambourine) A peacekeeping role to balance out the other members' aggression, bringing them to a nice or at least manageable medium. The Chick is often considered the heart of the group. Not always female, but the role is usually taken by the Token Girl (hence the name). Sometimes referred to as "the useless gi

There's also a 6th Ranger that helps the 5-man Band on their way to defeat that Tyrant. He's either a pawn of the Main Villain that turned good or an unrelated character that wants to help.I want that role.

That's a tough one as the 5-Man Band is still missing 4 members and The Hero (you) has yet to post a profile. And assuming from the Fantasy Theme, are we allowed to choose non-human characters?

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Your avatar looks extremely familiar from a different forum that I frequent...Ah, well I guess you can make a non-human character. I haven't made mine yet because I have been having a bit of internet troubles but I will try to put it up tonight.

how about applying as the..... strategist? i can play both side....the profile.... call me.... Faust.... ArkieFaust.... an enigmatic strategist that appears as fast as he disappears. He fights using his wits and resourcefulness, the two main weapon in his arsenal. He claims that he merely help to achieve the goal of his employers, but he seems to have another motive behind his gentle manners and quick smile. Is he a friend, or foe?

Profile:Name: Shadow BlazerAge: Unknown but in late teens.Race: Pointy-Eared Humanoid (Possibly Elf)Hair: Short Silver HairEyes: GreyWeapons Training: Dual Blades and Martial ArtsAffiliation: Mercenary for Hire, contracted by the Tyrant KingBio: Suffered amnesia when he was very young and for the most part of his memory he lived off the streets, stealing and doing anything to survive until he joined a local band of mercenaries. There, he grew both in mind, body and reputation. When his mercenary band was killed-off in a job gone wrong, he went into hiding traveling town to town seeking vengeance. It was until he killed those he sought after, he was found by the Tyrant's 2nd-in-command to be an "Arm of the King". That was 3 years ago.Shadow Blazer is optimistic and generous. He helps the poor and the children live better lives. He believes in second chances, and that sins are caused by negligence and the will the survive much like his own youth. Quick to forgive but he doesn't forget. And he is ashamed of what his fellow "Arms of the King" has done in the name of their Kingdom.

Name: Les MysqAge: suspected to be in the mid 20's due to its physique, but its age is unknownRace: UnknownHair: coveredEyes: a pale pink that glowsWeapons Training: katar, bow, throwing knivesAffiliation: Whilst being known for killing many key figures, Les Mysq has no life recorded in collateral damage. Known for having low prices comparative to the quality of its work, Les Mysq also does some tasks on a whim for free. The tyrant king is interested, but weary, in employing Les Mysq's services. Always cloaked in a robe and face mask Les Mysq can only be identified by its glowing pink eyes that seem to be tinted purple during the later hours of the day. All rumors concerning Les Mysq's true identity quickly die out due to the theories being improbable.

amaybe i should make one too....Name : ArkieFaustAge : mid 20's to 30'sRace : Possibly HumanHair : Short Messy BlackEyes : Left eye white with no pupils, Right eye black. possible heterochromiaWeapon training : A Battle Grade folding fan made from fused Adamantium and Mithril. with wire attached to his arm so it can be used in long range battle as well. Fan is fused with chi to inflict maximum damage and status effects. Can also used chi to form a wire to control enemy's body, making them a mere puppet.Alignment : NeutralBio : An enigmatic strategist that appears as fast as he disappears. He fights using his wits and resourcefulness, the two main weapon of his head combined with a folding fan which he used with great profficiency. He claims that he merely help to achieve the goal of his employers, but he seems to have another motive behind his gentle manners and quick smile. Is he a friend, or foe? resides in a bustling town called Svoloch Schtadt, a city who always opposed the Tyrants' expansion

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Hmmmm sounds interesting from what i've been reading ...So which positions are taken ?I'll create a profile acording to the position which need to be filled

Well, I could count 4 profiles;1. The Hero (Strife)2. The Hitman (Nersius)3. The Strategist (Arcsodeus)4. The 6th Ranger (Me)So We're currently missing the following:1. The King/Tyrant2. The Lancer3. The Smart Guy4. The Big Guy5. The Chick6. Generic Soldier/Sword and Gun Fodder.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Well aren't the smart guy and strategist considered to be the same person ? Than that would leave the Lancer , Strong guy , and the Chick , plus the other unimportant char such as the tyrant and etc. etc. etc.Oh well might as well make a profile ...Name : Leonard RayAge : Mid 20'sRace: UnknownHair: Long straight black hair, tied in a ponytailEyes: Red, becoming brighter or darker depending on hes moodWeapon training : Heavy Swords, Claymores , and martial arts, a heavy shield when facing multiple enemies.Affiliation : UnknownBio: Leonard Ray was born as a farmers boy ,so as a young child he knew the hardships of life at a young age. Being a lonely child , he spent most of hes time with hes father, working on the fields, while growing larger and stronger everyday. It wasn't until he reached the age of 11 when he was noticed by a local martial arts legend, who regarded him for his unimaginable strength. Under his wing, Leonard soon became the worlds most powerful martial artist, beating enemies down , whether they were armed or not , using only hes bare fist , earning him the title of "The Iron Fist Leo" at the age of 17. While traveling with hes master , he studied many new things , and it wasn't long before he surpassed him. During they're journeys Leonard met a blacksmith who built swords that where huge in size but no one could ever pick them up , until Leonard came. He grew fond of these swords and visits the black smith every once in a while. One day there was a report that Leonard's home town was destroyed , but authorities never found the town in the first place, because the hole area had been whipped out. No one knows what happened there , but decades later , people say that they saw a man rising from the ground , covered in shrouds , the only thing visible were hes bloody fists. The man who fought through hell and came back...Leonard Ray , "Blood Soul" Leo as hes friends call him , is a strong , bulky built young man, who's in hes mid 20's. Every time that Leo gets in a fight , hes eyes seem to get brighter, and having red eyes , earned him a formidable status among friends and foes. Even though hes no to bright , Leo is know for hes hot headed bravery and outstanding skills. Hes often accompanied by a huge sword known as the Bloody Red Queen. Leo is believed to be in hes 20's but because he can't remember hes past its hard know hes exact age. Until today Leo keeps searching for any clues that might reveal who he actually is.One strong man coming up...

@PrinceI think Arc meant to be someone that's more of a behind the scenes guy. Leading the War Room meetings, that sort of thing.@NersOr we could have some people pull double duty or something. Like my Char, he could be an enemy when the Hero first meets him but after two or three events he would eventually betray the Tyrant and join the Hero early on as a Lancer.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
@ShadowWe could also use my char. if its needed. Leo's history is unknown for now , we can use that to create something like and evil doppelganger of hes

also take note of my alignment..... i serve my employer..... whether they good or bad.... right now my employer is the ruler of Svoloch Schtadt (name bound to change) with the right.... persuasion... i might change side....