familiar strained relationships

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
Well, as the title says that wat i'm talking about, me and my mother, we never got along so well, we always screamed at each other and well one thing lead to another and we ended up offending each other so badly i moved out and we haven't talking in a long time( 10 years). Is this only me or have any of you ever had something like this happened to you?

Please comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Wow!! o.o
I mean I fight with my mum, mostly bout how unsafe is to talk to other ppl (as in ppl I add on MSN, from forums, youtube,...)<.< and bout going out^^.
But I never ran away, I just lock myself into my room and don't talk to her for some time, till I need somethng xD.
So I know how you feel, but fughting with her, but not talking to her in 10 years...there must've been something serius, so I dunno, I'd probubly try to talk to her agian.

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Well go step by step, or something I dunno, I just figured that you miss her and I think you should do something bout that. But again I'm not a psychiatrist pt anything, so can't tell ya anything alse, sorry.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Lol... Has it ever.

Im a CPS child, aka Child Protective Services, meaning I belong to the state The last three months I was with my mom we would get into fist fights because I was trying to keep her from beating the f*** out of me.
I haven't seen my mom in about half a year now, and I don't plan on it anytime soon. This is a really effed up thing to say but I think I would be happy if she just dropped dead.