F.e.a.r.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
So yeah finally the day that the third installment of the F.E.A.R. series is out~<3333
Trailer:
[youtube]Vpr_6O5iyls[/youtube]

I reaaaallly like the cinematics in the trailer *A*
Even though it's kinda cheesy xD And the voice over is also a biiit too heavy but nevertheless I am hoping for some great scaremoments with this game~ <3 Hopefully I will get the game this weekend and see for myself :'D (read:probably piss my pants whenever Alma shows up)

Ooooh I cant wait to play Pettel and take some souls : DDDD The idea of the four types of mutliplayer sounds cool too. Although I will have to see ._.

Anyways yeah anyone also excited for this game? : 3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
My roommate likes the games, I never played them, but the trailer is bad ass with that song (I love Four Rusted Horses).
I might rent it once to see how it goes, but not risking 60 dollars on this~

I've always had F.E.A.R 1 in my hard drive, waiting for me to play it. I haven't really gotten down to playing it though, unfortunately.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Viva: You should reaaaally rent it and plaaaaaaaaaaay~ it's good... Although Fear 1 still my fav ._.
lol thankfully I have a brother who has an unlimited cashsupply when it comes to games = D

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: You should reaaaaallly play it! You love horror survival games right?! well horror FPS should be to your liking : 'D Especially twisted Alma~*refers to her raping the main character in end scene* : D

Ohooo, I can't say it enough. I love survival horror.

Currently I'm playing Condemned: Criminal Origins, though. I'll play F.E.A.R after I finish that.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Im still planning on getting F.E.A.R. 2 because I liked the first F.E.A.R. Im just afraid that it isnt as good as the first one. The Extensions for the first one were pretty crappy already, so yeah. Waiting the for the verdict on this one before I consider it.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'll try to rent or buy Fear 1 sometime (Has to be cheap-ish) and see how I like it. Actually, my roommate might have a copy, what system was the first one out on?