Eureka 7 vs Naruto

Nori

It really can't be compared. The aspects of the anime are totally different. Eureka 7 was good, but it definitely wouldn't have been able to make it as far as Naruto has. The concept was just as boring as Gundam....

Personally I was watching Naruto, saw one episode of Eureka 7 and havent watched a full episode of Naruto since. Naruto is pretty good but E7 is way better. I'm addicted to it. (Note: my name). I could start watching Naruto again though. Cant remember where i was though.

im sorry but eureka 7 cant beat naruto ever and naurto has the edvantege of being longer wich can be annoying but i would have like eureka 7 to explain alittle more

Nori

Eureka 7 had the worst ending ever. I'm not gonna front though, I did like the anime, but the ending was worse than Claymore's.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I loved Eureka 7 it was the best anime I ever watched, but I got bored after the 3rd episode and I like naruto more now.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ December 12, 2007, 9:45 PM) [snapback]12274[/snapback]</div>
I like naruto more now.[/b]
Really? I would've never thought that because of your blatant discuss of me posting things saying the series is getting better in the News Updates......lol