Eureka 7 vs Naruto

I dare someone to try and convince me how the hell Naruto can ever be as good as Eureka 7. Hell prove to me how naruto can be as good as any anime.

Nori

It really can't be compared. The aspects of the anime are totally different. Eureka 7 was good, but it definitely wouldn't have been able to make it as far as Naruto has. The concept was just as boring as Gundam....

Personally I was watching Naruto, saw one episode of Eureka 7 and havent watched a full episode of Naruto since. Naruto is pretty good but E7 is way better. I'm addicted to it. (Note: my name). I could start watching Naruto again though. Cant remember where i was though.

Thanks dawg. Nori sorry but i think that Naruto shoulda ended along time ago and eventually E7 will be continued and it will kick the hell outta that fake ass ninja wanna be show

Attachments

Defently Nova. the peoples below could take on a ninja anyday, lol. Not really, but in their LFO they could. Too bad my pick isnt as good as yours Nove.

Attachments

im sorry but eureka 7 cant beat naruto ever and naurto has the edvantege of being longer wich can be annoying but i would have like eureka 7 to explain alittle more

Nori

Eureka 7 had the worst ending ever. I'm not gonna front though, I did like the anime, but the ending was worse than Claymore's.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I loved Eureka 7 it was the best anime I ever watched, but I got bored after the 3rd episode and I like naruto more now.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ December 12, 2007, 9:45 PM) [snapback]12274[/snapback]</div>
I like naruto more now.[/b]
Really? I would've never thought that because of your blatant discuss of me posting things saying the series is getting better in the News Updates......lol