Episode Not Working

Hi, I'm new to this site. My friend told me about it and I love the selection of Animes and OST that you have. I downloaded the first episode of Sousei no Aquarion from the site and when I go to watch it, I get an error message and my player won't play it.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Well first off thanks for the compliment, we always think of you, the users, first.

Now, what format is the episode in, because format and even the player sometimes is key to it's successful run.

.OGM requires TheCoreMedia Player, which is here

.AVI usually requires DivX, however, latest editions of Windows Media Player can now play .avi without a codec.

it's in .avi format. I'm using zplayer that came when I downloaded the CCCP pack. I never had this problem before. The error message say this:

An error has occured!
---------------------------
unable to play
[[mahou_Sousei_no_Aquarion_-_01_[5319BDD4].avi]
This may be due to a corrupt file, missing filters, filter conflicts, or hardware related issues.

Thanks for your reply.

Ah!! I think I found out what the problem is. The file didn't finish downloading 100%. I used firefox to download it and it probably stopped halfway as I didn't use a download manager to download. I should now...

I'm also having problems with episode 1 of jdrama Mei-chan no shitsuji. It doesn't play at all.
I've tried opening it with Vlc, Media player classic, windows media player and GOM player, but none works. :S

help me!! né!